ANUPGCET PG Diploma Course Counselling Dates Download
ANUPGCET PG Diploma Course Counselling Dates : Admission to the PG diploma course in the area of Advanced Agriculture Management and Certificate Course in Sustainable Aquaculture Management takes place according to the following schedule.
Date and time of consultation (Wednesday) and 11:00
Place Direction of the registration office, near the post office, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur
You are required to appear for advice along with all original certificates and a set of Xerox copies for all original certificates and two passport size photos and the fee will be payable immediately after entry.
The following certificates must be submitted at the time of the certificate review:
- Transfer Certificate
- Qualifying Examinations (Degree Provisional – PG Diploma / Intermediate – Certificate Course)
- Committee on Examinations.
- Birth certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST / BC)
- Income certificate
- Study / Residence Certificate (last seven years)
- Special category PH / NCC / CAP / Sport (if claimed)
- A set of photostat copies of all the above certificates & 2 passport size photos.
- Download ANUPGCET PG Diploma Course Counselling Notification