BRAOU B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test Online Apply
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test Online Apply
Braou B.Ed Admission Test
Braou Distance BEd Admissions
Admissions Distance BEd / BEd Admission Test Braou : Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), the Ministry of Education offers B.Ed. Program approved by the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) since in Telugu. Then BRAOU, the Ministry of Education, the B.Ed. release entrance tests this month and University invites online applications from eligible candidates for inclusion in B.Ed. through the entrance test. This announcement admission criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, application form online, last registration, application fee, course fee, exam date, ticket hall, results and other details they deliver here.
BEd program details:
The bed program offered by dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University (Braou) is an innovative program that uses self-learning materials and information technology programs along with interactive personal contact. The goal is to develop the understanding and skills required of teachers for an effective secondary education and learning process. The program is essentially a sensible combination of theoretical and practical courses to develop the knowledge, skills, understanding, and attitude of teachers in motion. The illustrations and cases of relevant situations and activities based on needs form the core of each course of the program.
Goals of the B.Ed program:
The aim of the program is to enable practicing teachers to achieve the following goals:
a) Strengthening the professional competencies of teachers in the service.
b) Development of an understanding of the different methods and approaches to organizing learning experiences for upper secondary students.
c) understand the nature of the learning process and develop the skills needed to select and organize learning experiences.
d) Development of skills related to the treatment of student’s academic and personal problems.
An understanding of the different assessment techniques in the classroom e) Development of skills in the selection, development, and use of evaluation tools and development.
f) Development of an understanding of various aspects of school administration in organizing various teaching and extracurricular activities.
# Quick Links Ambedkar Open University:
BRAOU BEd (SE) Entrance Test Notification:
BRAOU MED starter test notification:
BRAOU BEd Entry Test Notification
BRAOU Notifications: Get Details
a. Rs.25, 000 / – for the entire biennial program
Second. Rs. 30,000 / – for the entire program of two and a half years (ie 5 semesters) .15,000 rupees to pay at the time of admission, so that 15,000 rupees will be paid immediately after the end of the second semester
Duration of the BEd program:
1. Minimum duration of completion of the program from the date of registration: 2 years
2. Maximum deadline for completion of the program from the date of registration: 6 years
Means of instruction:
The medium of instruction is Telugu. A student should write the answers at the end of the year: exam, assignments and records, teaching practice, and practical lessons records only in Telugu.
Eligibility to participate in the BEd Entrance Examination: The applicant who meets the following requirements may apply for the entrance examination.
1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
2. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, ie B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com./B.C.A. / B.B.M. or should for last year’s exam in one of these courses at the time of application for B.Ed. proof of income
3. Anyone who appears in the qualification examination (Bachelor or higher) can also apply. However, you will be asked to provide proof of passing the aptitude test at the time of admission. Otherwise, they will not be admitted and their temporary admission will be canceled.
4. The candidate must also meet the following conditions together with the previous one
(A) Teachers currently working (on duty) and having at least two years of experience as Of provisional/permanent at a primary school recognized by the Center, Secondary / Secondary / Secondary or State Government, or a territory of the Union.
(B) The candidate should be 21 years Without an age limit.
B.Ed approval procedure:
Admission is based solely on the merits of the entrance examination. Only candidates who meet the admission criteria set by the university will be admitted. Centralized recordings are made on the basis of the score obtained at the entrance examination conducted by BRAOU. The applicant only has to submit the completed application form without any kind of envelope. The annexes (documents) mentioned in the instructions for completing the application form will become available later upon receipt of the offer for approval of B.Ed. the university after the entrance test.
B. Electronic education program centers:
The program center is the local contact. Choose the program center that is most convenient for you, and give the name of the study center where you would like to register for counseling and other facilities. The program centers provide audiovisual equipment, a library, and other facilities on all working days.
Program Center Location:
Center Code No. 901 – Andhra Mahila Sabha Teaching Teaching School, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad. No: 9490397141
Center Code No. 902 – Govt. Teacher Training Center, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal – 506001 Tel: 9246931431
Center Code No. 903 – Centennial College of Teaching Education of Santa Maria, Gnanapuram, Vishakhapatnam.Ph .: 9440123669
Center Code No. 904 – Institute for Advanced Studies in Education, B-Camp, Kurnool – 518002. Tel .: 9346254598
Center Code No. 905 – A.L. College of Education, Bradipet, Guntur. Tel: 9490776210
Center Code No. 906 – School of Education of Gurujada, Munasabpet, Srikakulum. Tel: 9441284959
Original certificates sent at the time of approval:
1. Preliminary Certificate of the Classes and Objectives of the Brands of the Year
2. Date of birth certificate / SSC certificate
3. Certificate of performance at the time of admission advice.
4. Integrated box certificate, if applicable
5. Certificate from the Medical Board (for PH candidates)
6. Transfer Certificate
7. Migration certificate
8. Intermediate certificate / 10 + 2.
9. Certificate of Study (IX to Degree) or Certificate of Residence.
To request the BEd entrance test:
The candidate must register his candidature to B.Ed. Entrance test on the University website www.braouonline.in and payment of the registration fee via any AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTER throughout the state on earlier.
Follow the instructions below and register accordingly.
1. Visit the University website www.braouonline.in
2. Complete the ONLINE application form using all your certificates/documents and the most recent passport size (size 5 x 3.7 with JPEG format). [See the sample application form on the last few pages for the information you need, complete the application ONLINE and have it ready]
3. If false information is provided in the application form, this is the sole responsibility of the applicant and the University is not responsible.
4. After submitting the form, you will receive a copy of your application number and pay Rs. 435 / – in respect of the registration fee to each AP / TS ONLINE ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTER and receive the receipt for it
5. Carefully store the application number and receipt for later use.
Note: The physical submission of the application to RCC or headquarters of the University or elsewhere is not required.
BRAOU-B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test Online Apply
Tags:distance education,b.ed online admission,au distance university bed entrance exam,b.ed special education entrance exam questions,b.ed (se) entrance test,b.ed. (special education) admission entrance test 2023,tnou admission 2023,bed entrance test application process,b.ed special education admission 2023,b.ed special education admission 2023,ycmou admission documents list,admissions,braou distance education,ycmou admission contact number