How to Apply Ration Card Online Rajasthan State
How to Apply Ration Card Online Rajasthan
Rajasthan government issues a unique colored ration card for each category of consumer.
Blue Ration Card to APL double gas bottle holder (General Consumer).
Green Ration Card to APL Single Gas Cylinder Holder (General Consumer).
Dark Pink Ration card to BPL Families Gram Sabha/ Municipal Corporation/ Municipality Selected BPL Families
Dark Ration card Green to the State BPL Familys selected by the municipality. (Gram Sabha/Municipal companies / State BPL family selected by community).
1. New Ration Card
Address proof electricity/water / telephone bill/voter identity card/pass/driver’s license/marriage certificate
Photograph of the birth certificate issued by Gram Panchayat at the time of the child’s arrival.
2. Inclusion Name of the Wife –
To add to the New Name in Ration Card after marriage, the name from the previous card (from the father’s card) should be removed first. A copy of the marriage certificate is attached.
Two passport-sized photos of the head of family members were taken by witnesses.
You can also change the address request form with the new record.
Delivery of the Ration Card-Simple application
Change of name (s). – Application form with certificate for proper modification Marriage Card/Invitation Card / Deadline/Transmittal Letter / Birth Certificate/Death Certificate / Marriage Registry
* The cardholder can request changes to his ration card in the event of a change in the address. After the expiry date of the 2 month old card, he must obtain a certificate for transition.
- APL Yojana- Rs. 5 / – per card.
- BPL Yojana- Rs. 5 / – per card.
- Antyodaya Yojana- Rs. 3 / – per card.
- Application form – A – Rs. 1 / – per form
- Duplicate Card Rs. 10 / – per form
Double Ration Card in Rajasthan-
- Individuals from other countries must provide a transfer certificate and other declarations when applying for a ration card. After a 24-hour process, applicants will be issued a temporary Ration Card that is valid for three months.
- Rajasthan- Maximum time to get a Ration Card
- New ration card available for 7 days
- If the physical exam is required differently, the member can be added or removed within 7 days.
- To change the address the same day as the presentation of all required documents
- The transfer certificate is issued the same day as the application
- The double Ration Card can be obtained 7 days after all documents have been submitted
- Rajasthan Ration Card Search