How to get Srikalahasti Temple Sevas Online Booking?
Are you searching for Srikalahasti temple sevas that you can book online? If so, you’ve found the site that contains all the important details. However, in this article, you will be able to learn the details about Srikalahasti Temple Sevas Online reservation.
You must first find the issue you’re searching for. Srikalahasti Temple Sevas Online reservation? There isn’t an online booking accessible at Srikalahasti temples for Sevas. Other than the Kalahasti temple tickets you can visit the temple and buy tickets to seva/darshan at the temple’s premises.
Today, you will be able to know more about the temple such as its history as well as its timings, accommodation, and other details.
Srikalahasti Temple Seva Bookings Online Information
Reservations for sevas aren’t available online, and direct reservation is available only. The temple has a wide variety of sevas to perform such as Goovu Pooja, Suprabatha seva, Paalabhishekam, Rudrabishekam, and numerous others. Select the type of seva that you would like to do and then book by the desired seva.
Complete Guide of Kalahasti Temple Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings & Process
Unknown Srikalahasti Temple Story:
Srikalahasti Temple has an interesting history behind it. The temple was once a place where the god Shiva was worshiped by three deities of Snake, Elephant Snake, and spider in their respective ways. As such, Elephant will perform abhishekam to the god by bringing water with its trunk to the nearby pond. spider worships using the web to protect the Lord Siva Lingam from decay while the snake worships the lord by placing its most precious Naga Mani upon the Siva Lingam.
On a particular day, the three worshippers strayed from their worship to one another. In the meantime, Elephant thought that spider worship was wrong and fell it by pouring water out of its trunk. The spider and snake were furious and went into the trunk of an elephant.
When it entered the area, the snake began eating and passing poison. The elephant killed the spider and snake by hitting the two with its trunk. After a short time, elephants passed away due to the poison effect.
Then, Lord Shiva got pleased by the absolute dedication of the snake, elephant, and spider, and offered a Lifeline to 3 of his devotees.
However, the temple’s name came from Sri-Kaala-Hasti, which means Spider-Snake-Elephant.
In terms of the historical background, Pallava Dynasty built this temple in the 5th century. Following several years the temple was restored, as was the principal structure constructed in the Chola dynasty.
However, during the year 1516 AD the main temple attraction 100 pillar hall was designed by Sri Krishnadevaraya.
About Srikalahasti Temple Timings:
The temple opens at 6:00 am.
On Sunday, Saturday, and Monday, the temple will be closed by 9:00 PM.
Additionally, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday temples will close at 9:00 pm.
Here are the specifics of the Darshan Seva/Darshan ceremony at the Srikalahasti temple. There isn’t Srikalahasti online booking for seva; we can book by getting to the temple.
- Suprabatham————————-5:30 AM
- Sarvadarshanam———————–6:00 AM
- Pradhama Kala Abhishekam————-7:30 AM
- Dwithiya Kala Abhishekam—————9:00 AM
- Ucchi Kala Abhishekam—————–10:30 AM
- Rudra Homam————————-11:00 AM
- Chandhi Homam———————–11:00 AM
- Nityothsavam————————-11:00 AM
- Nithya Kalyanam———————–11:30 AM
- Prodhosha Kala Abhishekam————-5:30 PM
- Nirajana Manthra Pushpam————-7:00 PM
- Ekantha Seva————————–9:00 PM
How to get Srikalahasti Temple Sevas Online Booking?
Nearby attractions to visit:
You can also visit the area around Srikalahasti Temple.
- Sahasra Linga Temple
- Sri Subramanya Swamy temple
- Bhakta Kannappa Temple
- Bharadwaja Theertham
- Durgambika Temple
- Veyeelingala Kona Waterfalls
Srikalahasti Temple Sevas Online Booking:
The following are some of the guesthouses/choultries that provide rooms within the budget.
- Prasanna Varadaraja Swamy Guest House
- Sri Gnana Prasuna Sadan
- Bharadwaja Sadan
- Siva Sadan
- Trinetra Guest House
- Ganga Sadan of TTD
- Bhakta Kannapa Guest House
Since online booking isn’t possible, we may reserve the accommodation upon the day of arrival.
How toh Srikalahasti Temple
- Many prefer going to the shrine from Tirupathi.
- It is recommended to go to the temple when you’ve reached Tirupathi. Tirupathi is located 37.3 miles away from the temple and will take about 1 hour to reach.
- Also, the city of Srikalahasti is home to an airport, which is the Srikalahasti train station.
- We can also hire a car and taxis from the station to get to the temple located 2.8 kilometers.
- In the same way buses frequently depart from popular cities in the vicinity, like Tirupathi, Chennai, and Chidambaram.
Now, you are aware of how to obtain Srikalahasti Temple sevas on the internet for reservation and the timings for poojas/sevas. nearby tourist attractions, and plan your visit to Srikalahasti and have a relaxing darshan.
You Must Watch the Srikalahasti video of the temple:
This video will allow viewers through the Srikalahasti temple in a visual way as well as provide some additional information regarding the temple.
Some More Queries:
Srikalahasti temple’s web page? An official website accessible for the temple offers complete information about the temple. Go here to go to the website.
How do I reach the Srikalahasti Temple from Tirupati?
We typically see many people go to the Srikalahasti temple following Tirupati darshan. The fact is that buses and private vehicles are accessible in Tirupathi to travel to. Therefore, you can hire taxis and a car to take you to the temple by 3.
What year did the Srikalahasti temple construct?
The temple’s construction began during the fifth century under the Pallava Dynasty. It was later restored by the Cholas during the 10th century.
Tags: srikalahasti temple,srikalahasti,srikalahasti temple history,srikalahasti temple history in telugu,kalahasti temple history,srikalahasti temple poojas,temple in srikalahasti,srikalahasti temple story,unkown temple srikalahasti,srikalahasti temple inside,srikalahasti temple photos,tirumala srivari seva online booking,srikalahasti temple latest informatin,secrets about srikalahasti temple,srikalahasthi temple,srikalahasti temple after lockdown
- TTD Online Booking for Darshan 50 Rupees Ticket
- Male Mahadeshwara Betta Temple In Chamarajanagara District
- Keesaragutta Temple In Medchal Malkajgiri District
- Alampur Jogulamba Temple In Gadwal District
- Top 15 Tourist Destinations in India with details part 2
- Top 15 Tourist Destinations in India with details part 1
- Sanghi Temple In Hyderabad
- Karmanghat Hanuman Temple In Hyderabad
- Chilkur Balaji Temple In Hyderabad
- Malluru Narasimha Swamy Temple In Mulugu District