JNTUK PG Special Supply Exam Fee Notification 2023
JNTUK PG Special supplementary examination fee report: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada (JNTUK) has sent MCA I II, III IV and V Sem and MBA I II III and Iv sem M.pharmcy, M.Tech I and II semesters Special supplementary examination fee. So, all candidates can check and download from this site.
JNTUK PG Special Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020
Candidates who were admitted in MBA M.Pharmcy M.Tech 2014 and the candidates admitted MCA in 2014 who have completed their four-year term at regular intervals within eight years and 6 years later Lateral Entry Scheme (class work) and with residual issues.
Candidates who appear for the above examination are informed that the examinations are taken at the University College of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK. Only kaKakinadaApplications will be submitted by a timetable set out below.
JNTUK PG Special Supply Exam Fee Notification
For each subject (theory / internship) Rs. 500 / -.
- A common application form for all M.Tech / M.Pharmacy MBA MCA examinations made available on the website must be filled in by the candidates, which contain all details without any assurance. A separate application must be submitted for each semester.
- The applications should be enclosed with the certifi- cates (by the client) the photocopies of the latest notes which contain the unsuccessful subjects together with the application.
- All applicants should attach the certified (from the main) Syllabus copies of the failed subjects with the completed applications.
- All principals are asked to submit the above fee via the ‘ON LINE’ in the SB account of the register number 30538088925 (IFS CODE: SBIN0001358) according to the above timetable and submit the original counter sheet together with applications at Examinations Branch, JNTUK, Kakinada . (OR)
- The payment of the entire examination fee (without fine / Rs 100 Fine / Rs. 1000 Fine) is made via Online Link on the portal from 02.02.2019 &04.02.2019. After payment, a “payment form” is generated, which must be printed out and submitted to the application form.
- . The College must complete the printed form and submit it to the Examination Office, JNTUK, Kakinada on 07.02.2019.
- Lab / Project Viva exams will also be conducted at the University College of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.
- The candidates must receive Hall tickets from www.Jntukexam’s network.
- Detailed timetables for theory examinations and laboratory / project Viva will be posted on the Jntuk website (www.jntuk.edu.in)