MJPTBC RJC CET Notification 2024
MJP TS BC Welfare RJC CET Notification 2024
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2024 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission Online Application form apply the last date: Telangana Mahatma BC welfare 1st Inter Admission Notification at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in 2024. TS Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Exams on date -2024 Official Website http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Mjptbcwreis) Junior Inter Admission Test Registration Form Online and Hall Tickets Download. Mjptbcwreis Notice of Entrance Test to be used for admission into Bc Welfare Residential Junior Colleges 2024.
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2024 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission Online Application form link Telangana BC Welfare RJC CET 2024 TSBCWREIS Inter Admission Test. MJPTBCWR Junior College Entrance Test 2024 Notification, online application for form Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS), Telangana BC Welfare TSRJC CET 2024 Test Results. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has issued an announcement for the Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (RJC CET) 2024 notice in April 2024. TS MJP BC Welfare RJC CET 2024/Inter Admissions Counselling and the Certificate Verification schedule Download.
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2024 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission 2024 Online Application form – Apply by the last day. Online applications are being accepted to take the Entrance Test to be used for admission into Intermediate classes in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges which are located in Doulatabad (BOYS), Medak District, Kamalapur (Boys), Karimnagar District, and Jagadevpur (Girls), Medak District for the academic year 2024. Students who have appeared in SSC Exams May 2024. The admission Test is conducted by a test conducted in English only.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) Entrance Test to be admitted into BCWR Junior Colleges – 2024
Title TSMJBC RJC CET 2024
Title Download TSBCWRJC CET Notification 2024
Subject MJPTBCWREIS has issued MJP TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2024 notice to Junior Inter admissions
Conducting Society: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
Cost of Application Rs.200/–
TSBCWRJC CET for Admission Test to be able to enter TS BCWR Junior Colleges
Last Day to Apply May
Selection Process Merit for Entrance Examination.
Hall tickets downloaded June
Entrance Exam Date: June
Time of the entrance exam: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Admissions MPC, BiPC, CEC, and MEC Admissions to courses
Telangana Junior Colleges BCWRJCs for Boys 15
Telangana BCWRJCs for Girls 20
TSMJBC RJC CET 2024
Groups available: MPC, BiPC, CEC & MEC
The medium of instruction: English
The eligibility of TSMJBC RJC CET notification 2024 Telangana BC Residential Junior College
1. The annual income of parents or guardians must not exceed Rs.1,50,000in rural zones and Rs. 2,00,000 per annum for Urban Areas. 2. Students who took the X Class Examination 2024 alone can take an Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates aren’t qualified for admission.
1. The selection process will be based on the merit of the Entrance Test.
2. Rule of Reservation must be adhered to.
How to Apply:
The candidate must first read through the bulletin of information carefully on the website to ensure his/her eligibility to take the test and pass it.
The applicant, after confirming eligibility, must pay Rs.200/- via payment gateways between April and May, to be able to apply online.
Date of Entrance Exam: June
MJPTBCWR Junior College Entrance Test 2024
MJPTBCWREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges in DOULATHABAD (BOYS), Medak District, Kamalapur (Boys) Karimnagar District, and Jagadevpur (Girls), Medak District, to provide high-quality education to talented students.
The salient features of MJPTBCW The Most Important Features of MJPTBCW Junior Colleges:
Offering quality education in the residential mode
Particular attention is given to every student.
Loco Parent System is made through the appointment of one Loco parent for each section
The day begins with physical activity and classes will begin at 8:00 AM and the academic program will continue until 9:00 PM.
Apart from academic activities The importance of sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities that promote the development of all aspects of the students. The medium of instruction is English.
EAMCET Coaching Facilities:
Facilities with good infrastructure include libraries, reading rooms, and play area
Accommodation is free and there is a menu that has been prescribed.
Bedding materials, uniforms, and Note Books are completely free.
The cost of cosmetics will be covered
Exam Fees, Special Fees, and maintenance fees:
The exam fee and the special fee are to be paid according to the rates prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana Hyderabad.
Caution deposit @ Rs. 1,000 per year is paid.
Maintenance fees of Rs. 1,000 per year will be charged.
1. The Annual Income of Parents/Guardians should not exceed Rs.1,50,000for rural zones and Rs.2,00,000per annum in Urban Areas.
2. (a) 75 75% of Seats are reserved for students who are studying at MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
(b) 25 25% (b) 25% of seats are reserved for students who completed their studies at Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools or Boarders from SW/TW Hostels who were educated in Z.P. Schools, and privately recognized schools. If there is a shortfall in admissions to any category as of the day of entry students on the waiting list of the other category are eligible to be admitted.
3. Students must have taken X Class Examination during the academic year 2017-18 to be eligible to take the Admission Test. Candidates who passed the X class in previous years are not eligible to apply and should not apply.
4. Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission.
5. OC candidates must have a minimum grade of 6.0 and the rest must secure a minimum of 5.0 in SSC or equivalent examination, and GPAs in the range of 4.0 for English for all applicants to be admitted into Intermediate.
6. The candidate who is seeking to join the Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall take an admission test at 19.04.2024
7. The location of the Examiners will be announced within Hall Tickets.
TSMJBC RJC CET 2024 Reservation:
SC 15 percent, ST 7 %, BCs: 75 percent (BC-A:20 percent, BC-B: 28 percent, BC-C:3% BC-E: 4%, BC: 19 percent) EBC: 2% Orphans: 3% and 33 percent in seats that will be filled by people with disabilities.
1. Admission of applicants will be on the merits of the Entrance Exam.
2. The rule of Reservation is to be observed by the above guidelines.
3. If there are empty seats in any of the categories the seats will be filled by BC students. The principle of carrying forward for BC students from BC-A to BC-B and BC-B-C to BC-C BC-C BC-D to BC-C, BC-D to BC-E, BC E to BC-A, and on, will be implemented.
4. 75% of seats are reserved for students studying within MJPTBC Residential Schools as well as BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. If there are vacant seats, they will be filled by other meritorious students. 25% of seats are allocated to other students who have attended Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools or Hostels for boarders of SW/TW attended Z.P. Schools, and in privately recognized private schools. In the event of a shortage of admissions in any category at the time of admission students who are on the waiting list of the other category may be admitted.
5. Admissions are handled through counseling conducted by a committee of the college level comprised of the Principal, ATP, and one Lecturer.
6. The admission list must be approved by the Secretary. MJPTBCWREIS.
7. The list that has been approved will be sent to students and posted on the College Notice Board and the website. Courses and the number. of seats provided.
A candidate seeking admission into Intermediate courses at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2024 shall apply for the entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
Ten Districts from Telangana State students are eligible to be admitted.
Date of Entrance Exam: June
TSMJBC RJC CET 2024 Exam Centres:
(District Headquarters Candidate can choose any District in which to take the examination) the location will be indicated on the Hall Ticket.
The test paper will be provided in English only. The test is of an objective nature that lasts 2 1/2 hours and 150 points (50 marks for each section). Candidates must mark the answers on OMR sheets. The sample question papers can be found on the site. The questions of the entrance test will base upon the X standard of the Telangana State syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Application schedule for online application:
Date of the opening of the online application: March
Deadline for applying: May (Modified)
Exam Fee: Rs. 200/-
How do I apply to be a candidate for TSMJBC RJC CET 2024:
The candidate must first read the information bulletin thoroughly and be sure they meet the requirements to take part in MJPTBCWRJCCET-2024.
The applicant, after confirming himself/herself regarding the eligibility requirements for applying online will be required to pay an amount that is Rs.150/- via the PAYMENT GUARD from March until May to submit the applications online.
At the PAYMENT GATEWAY center at PAYMENT GATEWAY center, the applicant must supply the required initial data (i.e. Name of the applicant as well as Date of Birth and Mobile Number.)
On receipt of the fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of the application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in issue of a Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. This is only proof of payment.
Before submitting your online application, the applicant must complete an application form. Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
The applicants must adhere to the process for submission of online applications as laid out in the “Information Bulletin” and by the instructions online when filling out an online form. The applicant should be equipped with a photo of 3.5 inches x 4.5 cm before filling in the online application.
TSMJBC RJC CET 2024 Hall tickets:
Candidates can download their Hall tickets from the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
Candidates are required to download hall tickets on the website only. Hall tickets printed on paper will not be given to candidates.
Without a hall ticket, no applicant will be permitted to show up for the test.
General Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates are personally accountable for any incorrect information provided on the application form.
The college’s Principal concerned has the power to terminate the admission at any point when the details provided by the applicant are found to be to be incorrect or in violation of the admissions regulations.
If there is a tie among candidates scoring similar marks at an entrance exam.
The order in which merits are determined will be determined as follows:
The best marks were obtained from the candidates in Mathematics during the entrance test for the MEC/CEC exam.
The highest marks scored by the applicant for Biological Science in the entrance test for BiPC.
If the tie continues to persist the highest marks are scored for the contestant in English.
Although the tie is still there the better marks obtained by the candidate in the Social Studies for MEC/CEC, Physical Science for MPC & BiPC.
If the tie persists the issue will be resolved using advanced age as an indicator.
If the tie continues to persist in the end, candidates from the non-representative group will be looked at.
The information supplied in the application form by the candidate will be accepted and verified and if the candidate fails to complete the application completely or provides incorrect information, the responsibility is entire with the applicant.
Students’ selection The selection of students will be based on the following criteria:
1. Achieving Merit on Merit in the Entrance Examination.
2. Option to exercise (i.e. college option and option for the course)
3. The rule of reservation
4. Reservations under a special category
The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counseling shall be made available on the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be invited to counseling for allocation of seats to be admitted in the ratio of 1:1.
The appeal’s jurisdiction is to be heard appeals must be heard in Hyderabad City Courts only. The time frame for this appeal must be before the closing of admissions for an academic year or before the date of the last admission to the first-year intermediate, as announced by BIE, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Tags:ts mjp notification,ts mjp notification 2024,mjptbcwreis notification 2024,ts gurukulam degree notification 2024,mahatma jyoti phule residential education bc welfare,mjp notification,mjptbcwreis notification,new notifications,mjp notification 2024,tsmjbc degree notification,tsmjp notification 2024,ts mjp 2024 notification,tsrjc notification 2024,mjp notification 2024 in telugu,new notifications 2024,ts mjp rjc notification 2024,bc welfare education society