Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form for 9th Class Navodaya Inter 1st year Admissions
JNVS Class XI Admissions , Navodaya Class XI Admissions , NVS Internal Admissions : JNVS Navodaya Class XI Admissions : Navodaya Class XI Admissions – Notification for Admissions in JNVs during the academic year : NVS will release The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class XI Admissions Notification in June 08 and NVS would invite the applications of eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacancies that are expected to be available in JNVs during the academic year . Admission is based on student performance in the Class X Board Examination Certificate of CBSE / State Education Board. JNVS Class XI Approvals / Navodaya Inter 1st year Admission selection list (Merit lists are available for district web portals WWW.Telanganaa.in
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form Class 9th Apply
The principal of the affected JNV operates in various streams of Class-XI immediately upon receipt of the CBSE result with respect to that Vidyalaya. The free places available in each JNV are notified in the local newspaper by the JNV concerned.Approvals for class XI for session in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas against vacancies are carried out. Admission for admission is Class X Pass during session from a recognized school (connected to CBSE or another State Education Board) of the district where JNV is located. The admission is confirmed on a district-based basis of the JNV concerned. Unfilled vacancies, if available in the district, are subsequently filled by state merits when elected by the candidates. For more details, please contact NVS, RO, Hyderabad Website: www.navodayahyd.gov.in. Last date for the submission of duly completed application forms to the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the District . Application forms can be obtained from the district director’s JNV / DEO / BEO Directorate, or can be downloaded from the above website.JNVS 9th class entrance test: receive details
Navodaya 6th Class Entrance Check Notification: receive details
Navodaya exam for 9th class Admission
1. Students who apply for admission to class XI must be within the age limit of 14-18 years on
2. The candidate must have passed the Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or another state education committee) of the district where the JNV is located during the academic session .
3. The list of earnings shall be drawn up in accordance with the marks obtained by the applicant at the Board meeting of Class X and Admissions shall be granted in accordance with the suitability of the applicant and the seats available in the JNVs concerned.
4. A joint merit list is prepared for all available vacancies at the state level for admission to class XI on the basis of the available vacancies from the district / nearby districts of JNVs. Candidates must indicate their admission for admission to various JNVs in the State in which they are located in their application form. Selected candidates from the district are admitted in the scope of the vacancies in the affected JNV. For the remaining candidates, the allocation of JNV will be based on the list of available positions and preferences of the candidates.
5. Candidates must have a reasonable level of competence in English and Hindi.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form for 9th Class
READING | NAVODAYA INITIAL INSPECTION AREAS
Criteria for the admission of students to class XI against vacancies
1. Students are admitted to the vacancies in the class XI on the basis of grades secured by students in the class X board examination during the academic session .
2. A common merit list will be prepared for all available vacancies at the state level for admission to class XI on the basis of available vacancies from the district / nearby JNV districts. Candidates must indicate their admission for admission to various JNVs in the State in which they are located in their application form. Selected candidates from the district are admitted in the scope of the vacancies in the affected JNV. For the remaining candidates, the allocation of JNV will be based on the list of available positions and preferences of the candidates.
3. The candidates are obliged to submit their applications in the prescribed pro forma together with the photocopies (duly by the head of the last institution visited) in support of their qualifications, caste, etc. The contractor of the affected JNV will provide this information provided by the candidates Check of original certificates at the time of Admissions .
4. The selected students will be informed by the Principal of the affected JNV by registered mail.
5. Newly admitted students must be medically examined by the Vidyalaya doctor. Students suffering from infectious diseases / serious diseases are not allowed.
6. Ten-day orientation program is arranged for newly admitted students to bridge the learning gaps and adapt them to new environments.
Scheme of Studies: Streams available at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be allocated to the students according to the criteria adopted by Samiti for allocating streams to existing students joining the class XI.
Facilitating the Admissions of Science / Commerce streams in Class XI: It can be ensured that the recognition for the approved Sports / NCC / Scout / Guide students for admission to different streams in Class-XI according to the Criteria given by The Samiti
How do I apply?
The prospectus cum application form, which contains detailed instructions, can be obtained free of charge from the Principal’s office, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and the district and block education officers’ office of the district. Application forms can also be downloaded from the NVS website http://www.navodaya.nic.in OR http://www.nvshq.org/. Neatly entered and Xeroxed copy of the application can also be used for the application. Application forms, which are fully completed in all respects, should be submitted to the office of the Director General Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the relevant district either by registered mail or in person.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form for 9th Class
As in the National Education Policy (NEP), 1986, Govt. From India has co-educational, full residential institutions called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas set up in 34 state / UTs without Tamil Nadu. At present, such Vidyalayas have been sanctioned, one in every district. The main goal of these Vidyalayas is to provide a good quality of modern education, including a strong component of culture, incubation of moral values, environmental awareness, adventure activities and physical education for talented children predominantly from rural areas, regardless of their family Socio-economic situation.
Important dates for NVS XI Class Admissions :
1. The last date for the submission of applications for the Admissions of JNVs is June and the JNV wage list is to be prepared according to the enclosed attachment -B and a softcopy in Excel format sent to RO Hyderabad via e-mail Send (nvshydtrg @ gmail .com) until 17 June, .
2. The selected list of students for admission through the Lateral Entry (Class XI) will be published by RO Hyderabad by at the latest.
3. The Admissions process is to be completed by JNVs by
4. The government bond will be operated from .
5. The authorization procedure will be closed by
Final date for submission of application form:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form for 9th Class Apply Click Here