Sanghi Temple In Hyderabad
Sanghi Temple History, Timings, and Accommodation
Sanghi Nagar is 35 kilometers from Hyderabad. The temple is located on Paramananda Giri, so we can see the Raja Gopuram from a distance of several kilometers. Lord Venkateshwara Swamy is the patron deity of the Sanghi Temple.
The Sanghi temple is home to Goddess Padmavathi, Goddess Aadilakshmi and Lord Sri Rama with Sita and Laxmana, Anjaneya, Lord Shiva with Kamalambika, and Lord Shiva with Kamalambika. Lord Vijayganapathi and Goddess Durga are the deities. At the entrance, Lord Hanuman is also present.
Pavitra Vanam is located in the temple complex. They have unique leaves and flowers that they use to perform poojas. The idol of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy is the same as that in Tirupathi.
History of Sanghi temple
- Smt. Anita Sanghi is the wife of Shri Ravi Sanghi and manages and maintains this temple.
- Shri Ravi Sanghi was the architect of the temple, working under the direction of the Late Shri Ram Sharan Sanghi.
- Construction of the temple was a labor of love, dedication, determination, and careful planning.
- Construction began in 1991 and was completed in 18 months.
- Shri Ganapathy Sthapathy, a well-known sculptor, was the architect of this temple.
- The temple was built in Chola-Chalukya architecture.
- From the top of the hill, you can see the beautiful views of the city.
- Kalyana Mandapam is a sacred place where people can perform auspicious functions such as marriages and other rituals.
The Sanghi temple hours are Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM. The temple closes at 8:45 PM on Sundays, holidays, and festivals.
People perform different types of poojas every day.
- Monday – Ramalingeshwara Swamy Pooja.
- Tuesday – Sri Hanuman & Sri Karthikeya Pooja
- Wednesday – Sri Ganesh & Sri Radhakrishna poojas
- Thursday – Sri Padmavathi and Asthalakshmi pooja
- Friday – Sri Balaji, Sri Kamalambika, Sri Durga.
- Saturdays – Sri Rama, Navagraha poojas.
Sanghi Temple In Hyderabad
With its tranquil surroundings, the temple spreads divinity. On New Year Evenings and festival days, the temple is visited by thousands of people.
Sanghi Temple celebrates the following festivals:
- Sri Rama Navami Kalyanam
- Maasa Siva Ratri – Every month
- Hanuman Jayanthi
- Brahmostavam every year, June 11-June 15.
- Vinayaka Chaviti- Navaratrulu
- Dasara- Devi Navaratrulu
- Karthika Deepalankaranam in Karthika Masam
- Dhanur Masa Pooja: Dec 15” to Jan 15 Every Year
- Vaikunta Ekadasi
Many hotels and lodges can be found near Sanghi Nagar and Ramoji Film City. Ramoji Film City is also near the temple and has hotels such as Tara, Sitara Greens Inn, Samara, and Sahara.
Temple contact details
Reference Link: http://sanghitemple.in/
Tags:hyderabad sanghi temple,sanghi temple,sanghi temple hyderabad,hyderabad sanghi temple in telugu,sanghi temple in hyderabad,sanghi temple hyderabad route map,hyderabad sanghi temple timings,sanghi temple road,sanghi temple shooting,sanghi temple route,sangi temple,temples in hyderabad,sanghi temple vlog,hyderabad temple list,sanghi temple in movies,sanghi temple movie scenes,famous temples in hyderabad,temples in hyderabad famous,sanghi temple video
- Karmanghat Hanuman Temple In Hyderabad
- Chilkur Balaji Temple In Hyderabad
- Malluru Narasimha Swamy Temple In Mulugu District
- Mahanandi Temple In Nandyal
- Peddamma Thalli Temple In Hyderabad
- Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple In Jagityal
- Surendrapuri Temple In Yadadri
- Ketaki Sangameswara Swamy Temple In Jharasangam
- Chaya Someswara Swamy Temple In Nalgonda
- Anjaneya Swamy Temple In Beechupally