Societies Registration e-Registration Online Application
Registration of Societies/NGO and subsequent statutory affairs below Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Societies Registration Act, 2001 – Requirements
The Society items have to be — promoting of artwork, excellent artwork, charity, crafts, faith, sports activities (aside from video games of risk), literature, lifestyle, technology, political education, philosophy or diffusion of any information or any public reason.
Minimum 7 participants (preferred body).
Minimum 3 government committee contributors (out of the general body).
Memorandum of Association(NGO Registration FORM) shall incorporate
- the name of the society;
- the aims and objects of the society;
- the names, and occupations of the participants of the committee.
- The bye- legal guidelines of a society shall incorporate provisions in appreciate of following matters:-
- identification of the society which includes name and deal with particulars of the society;
- activities of the society;
- membership of the society i.E. Eligibility, admission, withdrawal and termination, and many others.,
- popular frame which contains the manner of meetings to be held or convened, quorum, capabilities and responsibilities etc.
- Workplace bearers and their appointment/ election/ removal/take into account and their duties, and so forth ;
- price range which includes kinds of price range to be raised, appointment of auditors, liability of members for discharge of money owed, and so on., and
- different matters which cover the internal subjects of settlement of internal disputes, dissolution of the society, and so forth;
- Society shall no longer be registered with the name that’s in opposition to the provisions of the Emblems and Names (prevention of the mistaken use) Act, 1950. Within a district two societies shall not have same or comparable names. Words like co-operative, land improvement, reserve financial institution, union or State, Municipal or Chartered shall now not be used in the Society without the permission of the State Government.
- A charge of Rs.2 hundred shall be paid for registration.
- Executive Committee Members’ images shall be affixed and submitted along side memorandum and byelaws for registration.
- Affidavit inside the format furnished shall be submitted at the side of the Memorandum and byelaws for registration.
- Every year the society within fifteen days from the date of the General Body meeting shall put up a list to the Registrar of societies. And that listing shall comprise the names and addresses of the members of the Managing Committee (Executive Committee) and officials entrusted with the management of the society.
- Executive Committee shall meet as a minimum as soon as in 3 months; and General Body shall meet as a minimum as soon as in a yr.
- Amendments, if any, made will be filed with Registrar.
- Minutes of all of the conferences shall be filed with the Registrar of Societies.