TS AGRICET BSc Agriculture Entrance Test Notification

TS AGRICET Notification 


TS AGRICET Notification  : Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) invites applications from graduate holders in agriculture and seed technology to be admitted to a four-year B.Sc (Hons.) Agricultural study course by AGRICET  . Candidates eligible for entitlement, Who are interested in check admission criteria and application form personally or by mail to the address below.
Course details: B.Sc (Agriculture) degree program
Course duration: 04 year
A pass in Diploma in Agriculture / seed technology PJTSAU / ANGRAU (candidates who appear for the second year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology exams in


  •  PJTSAU Agriculture courses Admissions
  •  PJTSAU PG entrance test  PhD, MSc, MBA, MTech Admissions
  •  PJTSAU AGRIENGGCET-  Agri Technology entrance exam
  •  TS AGRICET- BSc Agriculture entrance exam  notification
  •  PJTSAU- Telangana Agriculture Polytechnic Admissions


TS AGRICET Notification  – Download Application form


Eligibility: A diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology Diploma courses of PJTSAU / ANGRAU (Those who complete the academic year  may also apply).
Age limit: Candidates must have an age limit of 22 years for all candidates and 26 years with respect to S.C., S.T. And 28 years in relation to P.H candidates.
Total number of seats: Forty-four (47) seats in B. Sc (Hons.) Agriculture (42 for diploma students + 05 for seed diploma students)
I) Under the rules of the Government of Telangana.
Ii) The above seats are allocated to 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats are treated as a full quota under the rules of PJTSAU.
Curriculum in the Agricultural Diploma / Seed Diploma (new curriculum). The AGRICET input test consists of 100 multiple-choice lens types and the candidates must respond in the OMR sheet
Candidates who are interested can apply for admission in the required pro forma together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 600 / – (only rupees of six hundred) for general candidates and Rs 300 / – (rupees three hundred) in the case of SC, ST & PH candidates in favor of Comptroller, PJTSAU, payable at Hyderabad.
Date of examination: July
Exam Center: College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
How to apply:
  • Application form can be downloaded from the University website: www.pjtsau.ac.in
  • Application form filled in all respects with 2 self-addressed envelopes with Rs.5 / – stamp The convenor, reached AGRICET attached should – , Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, from 5:00 am or before   Postal delays will not be tolerated.
  • In general candidates and Rs.300 / – – 4. Applications also up to   can with late fee of Rs.600 / submitted to SC, ST and PH candidates in the form of D. D. favor of Comptroller, PJTSAU drawn. Applications will be entertained by
Address :
Completely filled in application in all respects together with 1 self addressed envelope attached with Rs. 5 / – Postmark must arrive by 17:00 on or before JULY 2020 either personally or by mail to the CONVENOR, AGRICGED / AGRIENGGCET – 2020 , Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030
Applications will be Entertained by 

The potential candidates are Hall tickets will be sent to the address specified in the application. entitled The names of the candidates to write the entrance examination https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/ on  along with the Hall-ticket numbers will be displayed in the website of the University. The candidates, the Hall tickets not obtained but can download display that page of the list of eligible candidates in the University website https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/ and appear for the entrance examination.