Telangana Dietcet Online Application
TS Deecet Online Application
As for TS Deecet Online Application
Telangana TS Deecet Dietcet Online Application
Diploma in pre-school education
(1) The candidate should have passed the intermediate test (qualification test) or an equivalent test, which was decided by the DEECET committee to be presented at DEECET. He should, however, have passed the admissions test at the time of admission.
(2) Candidates must have received 50% of the qualifications as a whole in the qualifying examination for participation in DEECET. However, the minimum level of brands in Scheduled Castes and registered and physically challenged tribes is 45%. Candidates who have passed the Intermediate with professional courses are not eligible to appear in DEECET.
(3) Applicants must have reached the age of 17 on the 1st of September of the year of admission. There should be no upper age limit for admission to the D.El.Ed program.
How to apply for TS DEECET :Step 1: Payment of the application fee: The candidate can make the payment of the fee online via this option.
Step 2: Know your payment status: The candidate can check the status of the success / failure of the fee
Step 3: Complete the application form: After paying the fee in the Debit / Credit / Net Banking mode,
The candidate must complete the application for this option.
Step 4: Printing the application form: After submitting the application form, the candidate can print out the application form
TS DEECET Full Details
The fee to place the application online and to be online on the TSDEECET is Rs.413 / -. Applicants must pay the fee through the Payment Gateway, which will be available at http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in from april to may , and submit the application online on the TSDEECET website , http: //dzecetalse.telanciana.govin from april to may
Procedure for online application:
I Candidates must first download the “newsletter” from the website: //deacet.cdse.telangana.govin for free, carefully examine and fulfill their eligibility to appear in DEECET,.
ii. The candidate must, after meeting the criteria for DEECET, , between the april to may at midnight [or the presentation of the online application. On the websites of the LPCET website, the candidate must provide the necessary provisional data (name of candidate, date of birth, gender and mobile number). Upon receiving the fee on the DEECET website, , the candidate will receive a “Payment Reference ID” that will allow them to put the application online. Issuing the payment reference identifier does not mean that the candidate has completed the online submission of the application. It is just a confirmation of the tariff received.
iii. Applicants should follow the online application process outlined in the “Information Bulletin” and according to the online instructions by completing the online application form. The candidate must be prepared with a photo size of up to 50 kb and a candidate signature of up to 30 kb before completing the online application.
Important dates for TS DEECET:
1. Download the newsletter TS DEECET-
2. Payment of fees in AP Online or e-Seva:
3. Submission of the application online:
4. Help desk service every working day:
5. Receiving complaints related to the online application:
6. Hall Ticket Download:
7. Examination schedule:
8. Declaration of results:
Web portal TS DEECET : http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/