TS Ed.CET Notification – Application Form, Exam Date
TS EdCET Notification – Application Form, Exam Date:
- Name of the Authority: TSCHE
- Name of the Exam: TS Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET)
- Exam Conducting University: Osmania University
- Exam Date:
- Starting Date to Apply: March
- Official internet site: edcet.Tsche.Ac.In
The applicants who’re acting for the final diploma examinations of 2020 are also eligible to seem for the entrance examination.
Candidates must have secured not less than 50% marks both within the Bachelor’s Degree or inside the Masters’s Degree in applicable concern or 5years included path in the relevant problem of technique or every other qualification equal thereto.
However, the applicants belonging to all different reserved categories ought to have secured forty% marks in the qualifying exam.Age Limit:
The applicants have to have finished at the age of nineteen years on 1st July.
There shall be no maximum age restriction.
General/ OC Category: Rs.650/-
SC/ ST Category: Rs.450/-
Registration fee must be paid at TS Online/ AP Online Centers in Telangana State or AP/ thru Payment Gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking).
The TS Ed.CET- exam could be held at the subsequent 16 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad Central Hyderabad North Hyderabad South-East Hyderabad West
Hyderabad East Karimnagar Khammam Kodad
Mahabubnagar Nalgonda Nizamabad Warangal
Kurnool Tirupati Vijayawada Visakhapatnam
The not unusual entrance take a look at may be of objective kind(multiple desire) examinations. The candidate has to reply to hundred and fifty questions in hours. Each question consists of 1 mark for a correct solution.
How to Apply:
Visit the official internet site and pay the application charge.
Click on “Application Form” and input the details of the charge payment.
Proceed to Application shape and fill in the personal and academic details.
Upload the picture and signature.
Apply and take a printout for destiny’s reference.
- Notification of TS Ed.CET- is to be issued: on March
- Commencement for Submission of Online Applications: March
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications without late charge: April
- With a past due rate of Rs. 500/-: April
- With a late charge of Rs.2,000/-: May
- With a late charge of Rs.5,000/-:May
- Download Hall Tickets From the Website: May
- Date of TS Ed.CET Examination: May& June
- Time of Examination: 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM