Telangana ePass Scholarship Application Status Number Search
Telanganaepass.Cgg.Gov.In Telangana ePASS Scholarship Print Application / Acknowledgement
telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in : Telangana ePass Scholarship Application Status and Number Search Online
- Association : Government of Telangana
- Kind of Facility : Telangana ePass Scholarship Application Status and Number Search Online
- State: Telangana
- Site : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Telangana ePass Application Status
To know your Application Status, Kindly pursue the referenced strides underneath.
Related : Telangana ePass Check Scholarship Trans ID and Bank Remittance Status : www.scholarships.net.in/29743.html
Step-1 : Select Status For Postmatric or Prematric
Step-2 : Enter your Application Number
Step-3 : Select the Academic Year
Step-4 : Enter your SSC Exam Number
Step-5 : Select Year of Pass
Step-6 : Select SSC Pass Type
Step-7 : Enter your Date of Birth and
Step-8 : Click on “GetStatus” catch.
Discover ePass Application Number
To discover the application number pursue the underneath steps,
Stage 1 : Select the Academic Year.
Stage 2 : Enter the SSC Exam Number.
Stage 3 : Enter the Year of Pass.
Stage 4 : Select the SSC Pass Type.
Stage 5 : Enter the Date of Birth.
Stage 6 : Click on Search Button.
1. What is a post matric Scholarship (PMS)?
A post matric grant is the grant which is conceded to understudies by the welfare divisions of the Govt. for empowering qualified understudies who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equal to seek after post matric concentrates, for example, intermedeate, ITI, polytechnic, proficient courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D and so forth.
2. What are the segments of a PMS?
A post matric grant has two segments in particular repayment of educational cost charge (RTF) to the school and support expense to the understudy (MTF).
3. What amount of repayment will I get?
The repayment off educational cost will be reliant on the course you seek after. While the greater part of the courses are qualified for 100% of the tution charge as settled by the legislature. Self financed courses are eligbile just foor a limit of Rs. 20,000 or the acutal expense charged by the school, which ever is less.
4. Would i be able to verify a grant for the earlier year??
No the grant can be guaranteed just for the present year. Grants for the earlier year can not be guaranteed under any condition.
5. Would i be able to be qualified for a grant in the event that I consider in a school outside the province of Andhra Pradesh?
Understudies of AP having a place with SC and ST Community are qualified for a grant when they contemplate in the Premier organizations told by the Ministry of Social Justice. You may visit the site of the Ministry of Social Justice and strengthening under the title “Focal segment plot for best class training”.
Email : help.epass[AT]cgg.gov.in
Reach Us: General Issues-040-23390228.
For Technical Issues-040-23120311,23120312
(Calls will be replied between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the types apart from SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental earnings is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental profits is greater than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the element time publications, online publications.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend greater than the scholarship quantity in combination consistent with annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW college students analyzing the Courses supplied through open universities, remote mode, class B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students analyzing Intermediate or equivalent guides