Telangana-TS TET DSC Notification Online Application Apply Fee Payment Exam Halltickets Results
Telangana-TS TET DSC Online tstet.cgg.gov.in
Telangana (TS) TET release Apply Online / Telangana TET Online / TS audits TET New Model Papers / Sample Papers / New Syllabus / exam dates / District Wise Set List / Hall Ticket / Results Download site at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana state government is TET release in various vacancies in the state of Telangana pleased so many unemployed candidate to announce soon in Telangana Telangana state school up for alerts
The Telangana State School Education Department has Telangana State Teachers Aptitude Test (TSTET) Recruitment Language Pandit / Assistant Professor / Instructor / Second Grade Teacher posts .. Telangana State School Education Department TET output suitable candidates can apply through online application mode The information about age restrictions / education / how to apply / registration fee other details of TS TET (DSC) Recruitment is listed below
Name of contribution
- language Pandit
- teaching assistants
- physical education teacher
- Second Grade Teacher
Age Limit- Telangana State Teachers Aptitude Test (TSTET) All contributions Minimum Qualification 18-40 years
|1||Name of the Board||Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Telangana TET||TS Teachers Eligibility Test|
|5||Date of Notification|
|6||Date of Online Application|
|Online Fee Payment|
|7||Hall tickets Download from|
|8||TS TET Exam -! Date and time|
|9||TS TET Exam – II|
|10||TS TET Key|
|11||TS TET Results|
TS TET education – Telangana State Teachers Aptitude Test (TS – TET) LP SA PET SGT posts Must Intermediate Certificate from the Council have spent between education, Telangana State or other equivalent certificates recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana. Or must Degrees from universities recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) own
Registration fee – is undergoing the registration fee for this test Rs 300 for only paper I or paper-II or both (Paper-I and Paper-II). Candidates must pay the fee by TS Online or e-Seva centers. Upon receipt of the fee at TS Online or e-Seva, the candidate must have a ‘Journal number’ are output, with whom he/she can proceed with submitting the application online.
TS TET examination centers – TS TET will be carried out in all 10 districts of the state. Candidate can (county) select his choice each examination center.
How to Apply for Telangana State Teachers Aptitude Test (TET TS cum TRT)
- Candidates are first the “Information Bulletin” download (free) from the TS TET website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in, they go through carefully and fulfill their eligibility to appear for TSTET
- The candidate should be 3.5 cm ready with photograph of size 3.5 x before filling out the online application.
- Paste the photo on the white paper, and signs (sign in black ink only). Make sure that the signature field is secure. Scan the desired size with the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the entire page. The whole image consisting of the photo with signature is required, * JPEG format are scanned and stored on the local computer.
- Make sure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. Halle tickets will not be issued to those candidates. Therefore, when the “UPLOAD” button press, if the picture is of the required size, clear and is of the same candidate, of which the details are to be filled in the application.
- When submitting online application form, the candidate reference ID number must be given, which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence.
- After submitting the candidates have to take a printout of the application and save it for later use.
More details: Telangana State Teachers Aptitude Test (TS-TET) Candidates can by details visit the official website are under www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. and www.tsdsc.cgg.gov.in