Telangana University Degree Online Admissions dost.cgg.gov.in
Degree Online Services Telangana
Tentative Admission Schedule, DOST .
|2||Registrations and Web options|
|3||Registrations with late fee of Rs400/-|
|4||Seat Allotment-first list|
|5||Reporting to Colleges by Students|
|6||II Phase Web Options only for sliding|
|7||Seat Allotment-second list|
|8||Reporting to Colleges by Students|
|9||III and Last phase Web Options and registrations for
Supplementary students and those who have
not registered and web options for all
|10||Seat Allotment-third List|
|11||Reporting to Colleges by Students|
|12||Commencement of Class Work-I Semester|
|13||Intra College Phase|
The registration fee for the application to the universities / courses offered by each university is Rs.100 / – (Rupees Hundred Only).
Fee Payment mode:
The registration fee can be paid by credit card / debit card / net banking.
How do I apply:
1. Log on DOST portal http://dost.cgg.gov.in/
2. Click on the Telangana University
3. Fill out the once “Student Details Form”.
4. Only online registration is TUfficient for all universities / courses of one or more universities.
4. Pay Rs.100 separately for each university. You can pay for 6 (six) Universities in Telangana.
5. Wear for an unlimited number of colleges within a university.
6. You can use a combination of more than with the permissible undergraduate program.
For the online application and for further details, visit the domain, http://dost.cgg.gov.in .The respective universities are responsible for admission in their jurisdiction.
Read: TS UG (Degree) Online Admissions Web Option plan
Degree Online Admissions 2nd Phase Applications Important Dates:
Date of commencement of online registration and submission of applications:
Last day of online submission of the application:
Seat allocation for Phase 2 candidate:
TU Degree Online Admissions Apply