TS Polycet Web Counselling Certificates Verification Schedule 2023
Web options TS Polycet calendar audit certificates/calendar politico advice first phase / TS Polycet Advisory Program Admissions certificate verification TS Polycet, options TS Polycet Web, occupancy TS Polycet seats, the start date of receipt of web options: Government of Telangana Education, the regulatory advice POLYCET on May 10 to enact. Verification of Certificates and Web Options Programming will be announced on May 10th. The Polycet calendar for admission to multiple Polytechnic courses in Telangana will be announced on May 10. The timetable, the review of the certificates of candidates who qualified for the exam, would take place between 29 May and 6 June. The web option service was open from May 29th to June 8th, where candidates could change options until June 4th. The distribution of seats would take place on 10 June and the candidates would have to appear before the respective universities on June 14. The classes would start on June 9th. The candidates should be able to give test certificates and review completed candidates can visit the web options in tspolycet. in/ or https://polycetts.nic.in
TS POLYCET key data entry exam
1. Start of online application: (Wednesday).
2. Deadline for submission of the online application form: (Wednesday)
3. Date and time of the entrance examination:
4. Preliminary date of the declaration of results:
Verification of the decentralized certificate TS POLYCET :
TS POLYCET admission notice issued for the Certificate Verification and exercise of option basis Advisory Web: Candidates qualify for TSPOLYCET, which is an admission to the Diploma course in the Polytechnics state of Telangana that informs the start certificate validation from May 14 and the web access option will start on May 15. Qualified candidates TSPOLYCET- are informed of the exam certificates in one of the centers designated Helpline (HLC) admission to the technical colleges on schedule. The details of the distributed areas distributed in the middle helpline for certificate validation and all other important information will be placed on the site: https://tspolycet.nic.in or https: // polycetts. nic.in on and the candidates are informed to visit this website before they go to the certification exam. Candidates are advised to collect the details of the procedure followed by the center’s helpline tag certificate verification and other relevant information will be placed without error and the same on the site: https://tspolycet.nic.in or https://polycetts.nic.in.
Options TS Polycet Web, review certificates: Candidates qualified to apply TSPOLYCET-, who are applying for a diploma in the Polytechnics state of Telangana, are informed that the payment of the processing fee, test certificate, and exercise of the option will be started according to the timetable below. For more information on the procedure to follow and other relevant information, see the instructions for the candidate published at https://tspolycet.nic.in
Who can apply:
Applicants who have approved SSC or an equivalent certificate.
CBSE / ICSE – Candidates awaiting results on the condition that the candidates have passed the examination in the declaration of results.
Candidates enrolling for the SSC Advanced Supplemental Exam in June / NIOS / TOSS / APOSS are subject to the condition that the candidate has passed the Advanced Supplemental Examination of the SSC in the Outcome Statement.
Certificates created by all candidates:
All original certificates and 2 copies of Xerox copies such as TSPOLYCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket, SSC or Marks Equivalent Grade, Study Certificate IV to X, Residence Certificate (if the candidate has no institutionalized education), Certificate of domicile for a parent in Telangana for 10 years for non-local candidates, income certificate issued 2023, Aadhar card, the pedigree certificate issued by the competent authority and PH / CAP / NCC / sports certificate/minority, if applicable.
Certificates produced by PH / CAP / NCC / Sports / Minority / Anglo-Indian Candidates:
PH certificate issued by the District Medical Board — candidates with at least 40% disability are eligible only. CAP certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, ID card and discharge book (in the case of ex-servicemen), and service certificate (in the case of service men) issued by the competent authority for review. Applicants whose parents are residents in Telangana at the permanent address / local city declared by them upon admission to the service and recorded in their service record can be included in the category “CAP”. NCC & Sports- For the preparation of original certificates issued by the competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC, which contains the minority status or the headmaster’s certificate. Anglo-Indian: a certificate from Tahsildar, the competent authority of your place of residence.
List of documents for TS polycet verification certificates
Web Options, Certificate Verification Date:
1. Online presentation of the basic information and payment of the processing fee: from
2. Verification of the certificate: from
3. Exercise of the options after verification of the certificate: from
4. Freeze options
5. Preliminary Provisional Allocation of seats for Candidates of CASE I
6. Payment of the application fee and approval of CASE I applicants to proceed to an improvement of the provisional allocation with options already exercised
7. Improved temporary seat allocation for CASE candidates I. Preliminary provisional allocation to CASE II applicants for the remaining vacancies following a round of improvements Temporary seat allocation for applicants to CASE I:
8. Payment of Tuition Fees and Reports to the Assigned University: 0
9. Beginning of the class work
Candidates/parents are advised to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment by not getting a seat. The options exercised are taken into account for the provisional seat allocation. If the candidate grants approval for a better seat allocation along with payment of the registration fee by the candidate, the same jury options will be considered. In exercising the options, caution should therefore be exercised when selecting the university and branch according to the choice of candidates.
1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
2. The candidate must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as described in G.O. (P) . No. 646, Department of Education (w), 07-10-1979, and its subsequent amendments.
3. Candidates should be admitted to the S.S.C. Examined by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, or any other peer-reviewed examination of Secondary Education, TS / AP as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council of Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), AP Open School Society (APOSS), Examining Class X of various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with math as one of the subjects and in less than 35% of the subjects Scores received in the qualification exam.
4. Applicants to NIOS / TOSS / Amögl / CBSE / ICSE / SSC Other tests recognized as equivalent to the land Telangana should have passed all subjects such as mathematics, physics, and chemistry, with a minimum of 35% marks each thing.
5. There is no age limit for admission to Polytechnic diplomas. However, the maximum allowed for a scholarship age of 20 OC and 24 candidates for the other candidates on the day in accordance with the prescribed guidelines in memorandum No. 10537 / SW (Edn.2) / 2011 Date: and additional Policies issued from time to time by the Department of Social Welfare (EDN) apply ..
6. The mere fact of appearing in TSPOLYCET- and an area does not automatically entitle a candidate for admission to be considered if the applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
PAYMENT OF THE PROCESSING FEE:
1. Visit the website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “Payment of processing fee”
2. Register by entering
3. ICR number is given in TSPOLYCET- Hall ticket.
4. Date of birth as mentioned in SSC notepad.
5. Hall SSC ticket number.
6. The Basic Information Form will be displayed and enter the details for Aadhar, Non-Mobile, and Email Addresses. Also fill in the details of the Certificate of caste and the application number of the proof of income issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. A change of mobile phone number is not allowed.
7. Update the information and pay the Rs handling fee. 300 / – (for SC / ST) and Rs. 600 / – (for others) by online payment (credit card/debit card / net bank) before attending the Certificate Verification. Without payment of the processing fee, the candidate can not participate in the verification of the Certificate.
8. Download the list of universities/branches / districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
9. Print out the manual option registration form on the website.
10. Contact parents/friends and prepare the manual option enrollment form according to your preferences and write the institution code, branch code, and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time when entering web options.
1. The tuition fee for the Government / Fachhochschulen is Rs. 3800 / – per year.
2. The tuition fee for the private sector without help / self-financing in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500 / – per year.
3. The reimbursement of the fee for eligible applicants will be subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Fee payable: (at the time of the Certificate Verification):
Fee payable: (at the time of the Certificate Verification):
1. Processing fee: Rs. 600 / – (OC / BC), Rs. 300 / – (SC / ST).
2. The registration fee to be paid after commission varies between Rs. 3800 / – to Rs. 15500 / – per year depending on the type of university.
3. Seats available in the Coordinator’s College The “University / Sage’s Way” course will be available on the website https://tspolycet.nic.in well before the option registration process begins.
4. All candidates must pay Rs 600 / – as prescribed in relation to the TS-SBTET recognition fee / other fee.
5. The reimbursement of Eligible Applicants’ Fees is subject to government policies issued from time to time.
Candidates have places where there is more than one help, that is, Hyderabad and Warangal are distributed to the Helpline Center, it is reported. Consult Annex-I for the range of coverage of the helpline center and assist in checking the certificate accordingly.
Applicants residing in the Quli Qutb-Shahi Urban Development a residence certificate and a ration card to take a seat in Q.Q. must submit Gob. Polytechnic, Hyderabad, and have to pass the certificate review in Q.Q. Gob. Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, opposite the zoo, Old City Hyderabad according to the above scheme, see Annex II.
PH (Physical Disability), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indians, Sports and Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) must only visit Certificate Review Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Container, Hyderabad, according to data provided in the Centralized Certificate Review Schedule are.
Immediately after verification of the certificate, the login ID will be sent to candidates registered with the mobile number. All messages / OTP / details of the assignment, etc., will be sent to your registered mobile phone number, so we recommend keeping your mobile device with you until the end of the recording process.
Admission advise for Polycet:
Qualified Polycet candidates must submit their details and pay the required processing fee online mode.
General categories: Rs. 600 / –
SC, ST Categories: Rs. 300 / –
1. Verification of certificates: from
2. Web options until:
3. Seat allocations:
4. Sart classes since
1) The orders will be published on the website https://polycetap.nic.in.
2) At the beginning of the candidate’s session, enter the ICR form number, room ticket number, password, and date of birth.
3) Download the order.