TSRJC Notification – Application Form, Exam Date
TSRJC Notification – Application Form, Exam Date:
- Organisation Name: Telangana Residential Education Society (TREIS)
- Exam Name: Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET)
- Exam Date: May
- Last Date to Apply: April
- Official website: tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application price of Rs. One hundred fifty/- via online or via Credit card (Payment gateway)
Issue of Hall Tickets:Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In, tresidential.Cgg.Gov.In from 2021 to 2020
Selection of students could be made based totally on the advantage in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special class, and Local location.
District Headquarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate can also pick out any District to appear for Test)
Group Subjects Marks Duration
MPC English-Mathematics-Physical Science 150 2 ½ hours
BPC English-Bio. Science-Physical Science 150 2 ½ hours
CEC/MEC English-Social Studies-Mathematics a hundred and fifty 2 ½ hours
The take a look at is of goal kind with 2½ hrs length for a hundred and fifty marks (50 marks for every situation). The candidates must mark their solutions on the OMR sheets. The question papers of TSRJC CET may be based on the tenth fashionable in Telangana kingdom syllabus for topics and English will be General English.
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to the professional website @ tsrjdc.Cgg.Gov.In
- On the home web page click on the Apply Online link.
- Pay the utility charge.
- Enter all of the required details within the supplied fields.
- Upload all of the scanned documents cautiously.
- Click on the post option.
- Take the printout of utility for similar use.
Last Date to Apply Online: April
Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website: April to May
TSRJC CET Exam Date: May (10.00 AM to twelve.30 PM)