University Of Mysore B.Arch 5Y Admission Notification
The University School of Design, University of Mysore, Mysore welcomes applications for admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) in Urban Design .
For B.Arch: The candidate more likely than not passed PUC with Mathematics and English/Diploma in Architecture/Diploma in Civil with half (45% for SC/ST) of imprints. Competitor must have NATA score with no less than 80 out of all out 200 marks.
Instructions to apply:
The application structure and plan can be gotten from University office on installment of Rs. 600/ – in real money or dd attracted support of ‘The University School of Design’, payable at Mysore. Note: Outstation applicants may incorporate Rs 75/ – for postal charges.
a) National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) directed by “Chamber of Architecture” through scholarly unit “National Institute of Advanced investigations in Architecture” (NIASA) with Min 40% (according to common NATA guideline)
b) Any other Aptitude Test endorsed by Human Resource Department (HRD) Ministry, GOI
Method of Admission: Aptitude Test (NATA least checks 80/200)
Criteria for Selection:
I. half of Qualifying Examination (Aggregate)
ii. half of Aptitude Test (NATA)
Course length: multi year (10 Semester)
Reservation: Reservation of all classes for every one of the courses will be material according to standards of State Govt./Govt of India
building selection test
1) NATA-National Aptitude Test in Architecture
The University School of Design is a test community for NATA (For subtleties visit www.nata.in)
2) Weightage for planning Merit List (I) half (Qualifying Exam-Aggregate), (ii) half (NATA)
3) Documents: Attested duplicates – tenth standard imprints card, Qualifying test marks card, NATA score card and Reservation reports assuming any
4) List of competitors from enlisted holding up rundown will be declared relying upon the quantity of seats empty in the past legitimacy list
- Issue of Application Forms:
- Last date for issue and receipt of finished application structure with reports:
- Declaration of merged rundown of competitors, chose rundown and holding up rundown of applicants:
- Affirmation of applicants from chose rundown:
- Enlistment of Candidates from holding up rundown:
- Choice of applicants from holding up rundown:
- Affirmation of competitors from holding up list:
- Initiation of the Semester:
Contact Details: The University School of Design, 2 Floor, Senate Bhavan, Manasagangotri, Mysore – 570006. Tel: 0821 – 2414577.
University Of Mysore B.Arch Admission Notification
University Of Mysore B.Arch Admission Notification Click Here