Acharya Nagarjuna University M.Pharmacy Regular Exam New Time Table
ANU M.Pharmacy Regular Exam Time Table
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Article Category||University Time Table 2023|
|Conducted by||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, AP|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|Time Table Status||Available|
Acharya Nagarjuna University, located in Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India, was established through Act 43 of 1976 by the A.P. State Legislature. It is governed by Act 4 of 1991, which covers six universities in the state. The university was inaugurated on September 11th, 1976, by the former President of India, Sri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed.
Currently, Acharya Nagarjuna University offers post-graduate education in 47 courses. Out of these, 39 courses are conducted on the university campus, 4 courses are offered at the University PG Campus in Nuzvid, and 5 courses are available at the University PG Campus in Ongole. Additionally, the university provides post-graduate courses in affiliated colleges.
Acharya Nagarjuna University M.Pharmacy Regular examination Dates
To check the ANU M.Pharmacy Exam Routine for 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of ANU (Acharya Nagarjuna University).
- On the homepage of the website, locate the “Examination Timetable” link.
- Click on the “Timetable” link, which will redirect you to the page containing all the exam timetables.
- From the list of timetables, find and select your specific course and year.
- Click on the respective link for your course and year.
- The ANU M.Pharmacy timetable for your chosen course and year will be displayed.
- Check the date sheet and if needed, download it to your system for future reference.