AP LAWCET 2023 Notification – Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern
AP LAWCET 2023 Notification – Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern:
- Name of the Authority: APSCHE
- Name of the Exam: AP LAWCET/ PG LAWCET
- Exam Conducting University: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- Exam Date: nineteenth April
- Starting Date to Apply: March
- Official internet site: sche.Ap.Gov.In/LAWCET
Educational Qualification:3yr LL.B Course: Candidates have to have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+three pattern) of a diagnosed University with 45% of combination marks.
5 yr LL.B Course: Candidates have to have handed yr Intermediate Examination (10+2 sample) with 45% of mixture marks.
2 Year LL.M. Course: Candidates retaining LL.B./B.L. Degree on the date of software and applicants who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year exam also are eligible.
Candidates need to pay the application registration and processing fee of Rs.750/- for LLB Course and Rs.850/- for LLM Course, thru AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking).
Centers of Entrance Test (APLAWCET/APPGLCET):
Anantapuramu Chittoor Tirupathi Kadapa
Kurnool Nandyal Nellore Ongole
Guntur Vijayawada Bhimavaram Kakinada
Rajamahendravaram Visakhapatnam Vizianagaram Srikakulam
The APLAWCET might be performed in English and Telugu variations and APPGLCET question paper can be in English most effective.
Section No. Of Questions Marks Duration
General Knowledge and Mental Ability 30 30 90 Min
Current Affairs 30 30
Aptitude for the take a look at of Law 60 60
Total 120 a hundred and twenty
AP LAWCET-2023: The qualifying percentage of marks inside the Entrance Test is 35% (i.E. 42 marks out of overall one hundred twenty marks). There can be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST for rating.
AP PGLCET-2023: The qualifying percent of marks within the Entrance Test is 25%. (i.E. 30 marks out of total a hundred and twenty marks). There can be no qualifying marks for SC & ST for ranking.
How to Apply:
- Visit the reliable website and pay the application fee.
- Click on “Application Form” and enter the information of charge charge.
- Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application and take a printout for destiny reference.
Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late charge: 2023
Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late rate of Rs.500/- : 2023
Download of Hall Tickets:May
Date and Time of AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET:2023