Good information for the students who finished their eighth/ 10th/ 12th schooling and searching out the ITI Trade Admission in ITIHaryana. The admission will be performed based on two schemes i.E. Craftsman Training Scheme, and Apprenticeship Training from July. Haryana ITI Application Forms are available at a reputable internet site for academic consultation Interested applicants who need to take admitted to numerous technical programmes in Haryana ITI should publish the web admission shape before the final date. Aspirants have to pick out NCVT or SCVT Scheme even as registration. All ITI Trade Courses will begin on the third of July for consultation. Students can get the information concerning the Haryana ITI Seat Allotment Process, the Counselling Schedule of ITI Haryana and so on in the article below.
Haryana ITI Counselling
Information of ITI-Haryana Counselling Schedule
- The Name of Association Skill Development and Industrial Training Department Haryana
- Admission For ITI Diploma Technical and Non-Technical Courses
- Online Admission Form Starting Date
- Last Date of ITI Haryana Registration
- Counselling Commence From
- Official Web Portal itiharyana.Gov.In
- Category Haryana ITI 1st/ 2d/ 3rd/ 4th Counselling Rounds
- Academic Year
- Location Haryana
- Admission Process Based on Merit/ Marks
Eligibility Requirement for Haryana ITI Admission
Educational Qualification – Aspirants must possess the class 8th/ tenth/ 12th marks sheet and certificates from the family board or school. It may also vary in keeping with the trades applicants choose. So kindly take a look at the legit notification for route-wise qualification norms.
Age Limit – Candidates need to have to be a minimum of 14 Years to be eligible for admission. There is no top age restriction.
As according to the reliable advertisement, Admission for ITI Haryana began. Students who implemented that can get shortlisted based on their previous academic marks/ percentage. According to the score, aspirants get called for Counselling/ Seat Allotment. The first 3 rounds of Counselling can be organised for candidates belonging to Haryana and the very last counselling for different national postulants. If any contenders have identical marks then who has more marks in Math could be desired. If again identical then, applicants who’ve more marks in Science will be decided on and if its ties again, the ones have an excessive rating in English might be shortlisted.
For Haryana ITI Counselling Notification Click Here
Postulants must pay the admission counselling charge via net banking/ debit card/ credit score card at the same time as registration online. The quantity is the category given underneath.
Category Fee (Amount)
General Rs 100/-
ST/ SC Rs. 50/-
Women Exempted from Utility Rate
Haryana ITI Counselling Process
Registration – Aspirants want to sign in online by travelling to the reliable internet site of ITIHaryana. Mention the info like name, deal with marks acquired in preceding academic, alternate call (want to take admission), college preference/ choice, e-mail ID, cellular variety and so on efficiently.
Payment of Application Form – As we mention inside the submission that the amount needs to be paid by way of the applicants at the same time as form submission. By the use of online banking OR debit card OR credit card kindly deposited the registration price.
Seat Allotment – Afterwards, the Counselling might be performed in a few stages. Haryana ITI 1st Counselling will be started in July. Based on merit, aspirants will get a seat in various universities/institutes of Haryana. If contenders will eligible for his/ her desire of the institution then the board will allot the seat and if no longer then they need to strive for the next alternative. Haryana ITI 2nd Counselling and ITI Haryana 3rd Counselling could be organised for the Haryana students handiest. In the 4th Counselling of Haryana ITI, different country candidates can participate. In case, seats will still stay unfilled, the open counselling might be finished to fill that.
Provisional Allotment Letter – A candidate who confirms the seat allocated accomplished by using the regarding body gets the Seat Allotment Letter. Postulants have to hold it safe and submitted to the college.
Counselling Merit List – Applicants get the ITI Haryana Merit List at the official website. It will show the call of the aspirants and the college call. At the given time and date they need to report to the assigned Institute without fail.
Documents Required –
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of VIII/ X/ XII Standard (as in line with the post).
- Domicile Certificate.
- One ID Proof and five-6 Passport Size Photographs.
- Transfer/ Migration Certificates.
- Category Certificate for Reserved Quota (If belongs to ST, SC, OBC)
- Provisional Letter.
- Application Receipt.
Courses Offered In Haryana ITI
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Architectural Assistant
- Welder (Pipe)
- Foundry man Technician
- Interior Decoration and Designing
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Pattern Maker
- Mechanic Auto Body Repair
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Auto Body Painting
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Multi Media Animation Special impact
Engineering Trades (Two Years Courses)
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Technician Power Electronic System
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
- Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
- Information Technology
- Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance
- Painter General
- Radiology Technician
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Machinist Grinder
Non-Engineering Trades (One-Year Courses)
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques.
- Fashion Design Technology
- Pre- Preparatory School Management Assistant
- Front Office Assistant
- Basic Cosmetology
- Hospital House Keeping
- Book Binder (SCVT only)
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Health Safety Environment
- Leather Goods Maker
- Litho Offset Machine Minder (SCVT most effective)
- Footwear Maker
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Craftsman Food Production (General).
- Food & Beverages Guest Services Assistant
- Sewing Technology Old Name – Cutting & Sewing
- Watch & Clock Repair (SCVT most effective)
- Spa Therapy
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant
- Dress Making
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Computer Aided Embroidery and Designing
- Forger & Heat Treater (SCVT best)
Non-Engineering Trades (Years Courses)
- Retailing (SCVT simplest)
- Dental Laboratory Technician
Haryana ITI 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Round Seat Allotment Counselling Click Here