IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Application Form Important Dates 2023
IGNOU B.Ed Admission: Candidates who become part of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for a BEd degree will have to apply before the last date. Candidates can read the following page and get more information about IGNOU B.Ed admission. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the oldest universities in India, has announced the IGNOU BEd Entry B.Ed Program. B Ed is a two-year full-time program and the maximum deadline for completion is 5 years. This course is specially designed for teachers who are trained in the service. Candidates who are eligible and wish to nominate themselves, IGNOU BEd entrance (General Entrance Examination) conducted by the University every year, have to clear an examination and be recognized by the NCTE.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) published Amendments to the eligibility criteria for BEd. syllabus.
- IGNOU University B.A.A. Invites applications to enter The entrance examination will be conducted in December for the January session. The BED course structure is according to the NCTE BED. Curriculum Framework.
- Good news for candidates waiting for the BED curriculum of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) The open university has started the online admission process for its program.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Important Dates
- Application date
- Deadline for submission of application form
- Entrance Examination
- Announcement announcement
- Entrance sessions
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance
The eligibility criteria for IGNOU’s BEd courses have been changed and the admissions process has started now. Eligible candidates for the general entrance examination for IGNOU BEE entrance will have approved the following criteria:
Applicants should complete 10th / matriculation with an ITT course from an accredited board/institute with passing marks.
The candidate should be a trained in-service teacher in primary education or should have completed the NCTE-recognized teacher education program through a one-to-one mode.
Candidates must be Indian nationals and should have a bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree with at least 50% marks in science / social science/humanities/commerce.
How to apply for IGNOU B.ED admission?
IGNOU B.Ed Entry application form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Both online and offline modes have the steps to fill out the form below.
Online application for IGNOU B.Ed admission
Applicants can apply for IGNOU B.Ed admission in online mode by following the steps given below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, the candidates will have to go to the official website in DU.
- Candidates must select the notification link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates will have to apply only through online mode.
- Candidates can fill out the online application with all the necessary details required.
- According to the rules, fill in all the details like names, date of birth, and other details in the correct details.
- Upload photos, signatures, and other documents.
- If the method of payment is online, then pay the fees described below.
- After the payment is complete, the candidates can take the printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep them in the future for reference. There is no need to send the print to the official address.
- Apply online at: