JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission SI Prelims Syllabus Expected Cutoff
JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had these days announced a notification for the recruitment of the SI Sub Inspector publish. This notification become launched for filling up overall 3019 vacancies. Many aspirants carried out for this publish till the ultimate date of packages. The remaining date of software is thirteenth August . Now after completing the utility method, the branch is prepared to begin choice process. The aspirants who applied for the posts can test for the similarly approaches to get pick out for the publish.
JSSC SI Preliminary Exam
Below right here we are providing you with the vital statistics for knowing the choice manner and getting ready properly consistent with the procedure to get decided on for the vacancies.
JSSC SI Prelims Exam :-
- Name of the Department Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name SI Sub Inspector
- Number of vacancies 3019
- Exam Name Preliminary Exam
- Details About Exam sample, Syllabus, Selection Procedure
- Status Available
- Official internet www.Jssc.Cbtexam.In.
JSSC SI Selection Procedure :-
Aspirants for the above put up gets selected in the event that they qualify for the subsequent tiers of exam undertaking via the Board.
- Preliminarily Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination.
JSSC SI Preliminary Exam Pattern :-
Examination Pattern for Prelims-
According to the notification obtained from the officials, this Preliminary exam might be going to be held in final week of August or 1st Week of September. Examination pattern for the Preliminary exam will be as follows,
- This is the pc Based exam.
- Written goal kind questions are asking inside the examination.
- Each question includes 1 marks.
- Total 2 hours of time period may be given for the aspirants to finish the examination.
- Total five subjects deliver questions on this examination as follows for 120 marks.
- General Studies for 30 questions.
- Knowledge approximately Jharkhand State take a look at for 30 questions.
- The fashionable take a look at for 20 questions.
- Mathematics take a look at for 20 questions.
- Mental Ability test for 20 questions
Syllabus for Prelims-
- General recognition of the surroundings and its application to society.
- Know-how of modern-day occasions
- Everyday observations and enjoy
- Relating to Jharkhand
- India and its neighboring international locations.
- Current affairs
- Scientific achievements
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- sports activities and vital activities.
- Indian History
- Economic aspects
- Freedom Movement
- essential capabilities of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity
- Panchayati Raj
- Community development and five years Plan.
- General Knowledge o the Geographical and Political condition of Jharkhand.
Knowledge associated with Jharkhand State:
- Mines and Minerals
- Contribution of Jharkhand in freedom Movement
- Development Plan
- sports and sportsman
- civil achievements
- country wide and global significance.
Test know-how of topics of everyday observations and revel in of their scientific element as can be expected of any knowledgeable person who didn’t observe science as a subject.
- basic algebra geometry
- widespread trigonometry
- The matric/10th popular questions might be included.
Mental Ability Test:
- verbal and non-verbal kind questions.
- Similarities and variations
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem fixing
- Decision making
- Visual reminiscence
- Relationship standards
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural category
- Arithmetic variety series
- Non-verbal series.
- The Aspirants who qualify in this initial exam will call for subsequent spherical of choice which is the Main Exam.
JSSC SI Main Exam Pattern :-
The main examination will be carried out in 3 papers as follows.
The paper I Language Test which incorporates Hindi?English language checks, each for 60 questions.
Regional and Tribal Language Test is the Paper II which incorporates questions from the following languages from which applicants can pick out anyone. Hindi/ English/ Urdu/ Santhali/ Bangla/ Mundari/ Munda/ Ho/ Khadia/ kudukh/ Kurumali/ Khorta/ Nagpuri/ Panch Parga Niya/ Uriya/ Sanskrit Language.
- Paper II includes questions from the subsequent as.
- General Studies for 30 questions.
- Knowledge about Jharkhand State check for 40 questions.
- The General Science for 20 questions.
- Mathematics check for 20 questions.
- Mental Ability check for 20 questions.
- Computer Knowledge for 20 questions
Syllabus for mains Exam 2017:-
Basic Knowledge of Computer:
- Various gadgets of Computer
- MS Windows running system
- MS Office and expertise of Internet Operating technique.
Language Test :
- Hindi/English language Questions.
- Unseen passage Hindi/ English
- Hindi/ English Grammar Question will be asking.
- Regional/ Tribal language test:
From the given languages aspirants can choose any one language for writing the exam. Remaining syllabus topics consists of same as given for preliminary syllabus.
Physical Efficiency Test
Gen/OBC/SC 160 cms minimum 81 cms minimal
ST 155 cms min 79 cms min
Gen/OBC/SC 148 cms min N/A
ST 148 cms min N/A
In race ;-
Male Candidates should run 10 kms in 60 minutes.
Female aspirants need to whole their 05 km race in 40mins.
Medical Counselor of Rajendra Ayurvigyan Sansthan, Rachi will conduct this scientific exam. Candidates who qualify in Mains exam and PET will handiest name for this exam. Hence for getting qualified it is compulsory for the candidate to clear the rounds. Applicants who qualify on this medical examination may be there within the final decided on listing.
Preliminary Exam Date – End of August /September
JSSC SI Prelims Cutoff Marks Previous Year
After result statement Board will release cutoff marks of the examination. These cutoff marks will put together according to the easy stage of exam, the longevity of the paper, classes of the applied aspirants, the variety of vacancies and previous 12 months reduce off marks. It is obligatory for the aspirants to fulfill this cutoff marks to get selected for the vacancies. Expected cutoff marks are as given beneath.
Category Minimum marks Maximum marks
- OBC 38% 45%
- General 40% 60%
- SC/ST 32% 41%
- EBC 1-2 34% 54%
We suggest all of the contenders to preserve on checking the professional net for knowing the regular updates about the JSSC SI Exams, outcomes, admit playing cards, cutoff marks and greater. Aspirants can also bookmark our web page to recognise the vital updates from the net.
JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission SI Prelims Syllabus Expected Cutoff Click Here