JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission SI Prelims Syllabus Time Table Expected Cutoff
JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had currently announced a notification for the recruitment of the SI Sub Inspector put up. This notification was launched for filling up general vacancies. Many aspirants carried out for this publication until the last date of applications. The remaining date of application is August. Now after finishing the utility procedure, the department is ready to begin the selection process. The aspirants who carried out for the posts can take a look at the further procedures to get picked out for the post.
JSSC SI Preliminary Exam
Below here we are giving you the important statistics for understanding the selection manner and preparing well in keeping with the system to get decided on for the vacancies.
JSSC SI Prelims Exam:-
- Name of the Department Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name SI Sub Inspector
- Number of vacancies —
- Exam Name Preliminary Exam
- Details About Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Procedure
- Status Available
- Official web www.Jssc.Cbtexam.In
JSSC SI Selection Procedure:-
Aspirants for the above put up get decided on if they qualify for the subsequent tiers of examination accomplished by the Board.
- Preliminarily Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
JSSC SI Preliminary Exam Pattern:-
Examination Pattern for Prelims-
According to the notification acquired from the officials, this Preliminary exam can be going to be held in the closing week of August or 1st Week of September. The examination pattern for the Preliminary exam could be as follows,
- This is the pc Based exam.
- Written goal-kind questions are asked in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total of 2 hours may be given for the aspirants to finish the exam.
- Total of 5 topics carry questions in this exam as follows for one hundred twenty marks.
- General Studies for 30 questions.
- Knowledge about Jharkhand State take a look at 30 questions.
- The fashionable take a look at 20 questions.
- Mathematics check for 20 questions.
- Mental Ability test for 20 questions.
- Syllabus for Prelims-
- General recognition of the environment and its application to society.
- Information on contemporary events
- Everyday observations and enjoy
- Relating to Jharkhand
- India and its neighboring international locations.
- Current affairs
- Scientific achievements
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- sports and critical activities.
- Indian History
- Economic components
- Freedom Movement
- most important features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity
- Panchayati Raj
- Community development and 5 years Plan.
- General Knowledge o the Geographical and Political condition of Jharkhand.
Knowledge related to Jharkhand State:
- Mines and Minerals
- Contribution of Jharkhand to Freedom Movement
- Development Plan
- sports and sportsman
- civil achievements
- countrywide and global importance.
Test the expertise of subjects of ordinary observations and enjoy of their clinical factor as may be anticipated of any knowledgeable person who didn’t study technological know-how as a topic.
standard algebra geometry
The 10th preferred question will be included.
Mental Ability Test:
- verbal and non-verbal kind questions.
- Similarities and variations
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem fixing
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship ideas
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural type
- Arithmetic range series
- Non-verbal series.
The Aspirants who qualify for this initial exam will be called for the next round of choice that’s the Main Exam.
JSSC SI Main Exam Pattern :-
The primary exam will be conducted in 3 papers as follows.
The paper I Language Test which incorporates Hindi? English language exams, each with 60 questions.
Regional and Tribal Language Test is Paper II which contains questions from the subsequent languages from which applicants can pick any one. Hindi/ English/ Urdu/ Santhali/ Bangla/ Mundari/ Munda/ Ho/ Khadia/ kudukh/ Kurumali/ Khorta/ Nagpuri/ Panch Parga Niya/ Uriya/ Sanskrit Language.
Paper II carries questions from the subsequent as.
General Studies for 30 questions.
Knowledge of approximately Jharkhand State test for forty questions.
The General Science for 20 questions.
Mathematics take a look at 20 questions.
Mental Ability check for 20 questions.
Computer Knowledge for 20 questions
Syllabus for main the s Exam:-
Basic Knowledge of Computer:
- Various devices of Computer
- MS Windows working system
- MS Office and know-how of Internet Operating approach.
Language Test :
- Hindi/English language Questions.
- Unseen passage in Hindi/ English
- Hindi/ English Grammar Questions will be asked.
Regional/ Tribal language take a look at:
From the given languages aspirants can pick out any individual language for writing the exam. The remaining syllabus subjects include equal as given for ithe nitial syllabus.
Physical Efficiency Test
- Gen/OBC/SC 160 cms minimum 81 cms minimal
- ST 155 cms min 79 cms min
- Gen/OBC/SC 148 cms min N/A
- ST 148 cms min N/A
- In race ;-
- Male Candidates must run 10 km in 60 mins.
- Female aspirants should complete their 05 km race in 40 minutes.
The medical Counselor of Rajendra Ayurvigyan Sansthan, Rachi will conduct this medical exam. Candidates who qualify in the Mains examination and PET will simplest names for this exam. Hence for purchasing qualified it’s far obligatory for the candidate to clean the rounds. Applicants who qualify for this clinical exam could be there in the final selected listing.
Preliminary Exam Date – End of August or First week of September.
After the result assertion Board will launch the cutoff marks of the exam. These cutoff marks will be put together according to the smooth stage of examination, the toughness of the paper, categories of the implemented aspirants, the wide variety of vacancies, and the former 12 months’ reduce off marks. The aspirants must fulfill these cutoff marks to get decided on for the vacancies. Expected cutoff marks are as given beneath.
Category Minimum marks Maximum marks
- OBC 38% 55%
- General 40% 60%
- SC/ST 32% 51%
- EBC 1-2 34% 54%
We propose all of the contenders hold on to checking the reputable web for knowing regular updates about the JSSC SI Exams, consequences, admit cards, cutoff marks, and greater. Candidates can also bookmark our page to realize the important updates from the net.
Click Here to understand everyday updates.