Telangana EAMCET Stream Counselling Dates 2023
TS EAMCET (BiPC) Stream Counselling Dates – Telangana EAMCET BiPC Stream Rank Wise Counselling/Certificate Verification/Web Option Dates @ official website. Qualified Candidates of TS EAMCET BiPC are waiting for the counselling Notification. The certificate verification dates rank-wise, web counselling process, and seat allotment are provided below the page.
TS EAMCET (BiPC) Stream Counselling Dates
Telangana EAMCET Exam (BiPC) Stream was completed For Admission into the B.Pharmacy/Pharm D/Biotechnology Courses in Telangana State and its affiliated colleges for the Academic Year. The results of the same were declared later. The Counselling of TS EAMCET BiPC will be conducted during June, post-declaration of results by the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the TSCHE.
Telangana EAMCET BiPC Counselling following stages
- Certificate Verification
- Web Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting @ the respective college
Counselling fee To Be Paid @ the time of Certificate Verification
- OC/BC Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.500/-
Documents To Be Produced @ the time of Certificate Verification by all candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS EAMCET Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET- Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Note – PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Appointment Certificates Review, Web Option Counselling: TS EAMCET Guidance Documents List, Important Dates and How to Apply Online: TS EAMCET Advice Results for Common Gateway Technology, Agriculture and Medicine Test Telangana State (TS EAMCET) were issued by the Minister of Education and Fair, Badri Narayan Patra, published on May. Selected applicants can now contact BE, BTech / BTech (Bio-Tech) / BTech (Technology Daily) / BTech (Agricultural Engineering) / BPharmacy / BTech (Food Technology (FT)) / BSc (Hons) Agriculture / BSc (Hons) Horticulture Courses / BSc (Forestry) / BVSc and AH / BFSc and Pharm-D.
Note TS EAMCET :
The State Council of Higher Education Telangana (Tsche) has announced the dates for the first round of consultation from May- June. The engineering classes will begin on July 16. According to reports, Navin Mittal, Technical Commissioner for Education, said the online presentation of basic information and payment processing fee will start in May and will continue until June. The verification of the certificates takes place from May to June and candidates can opt for the web options from May 28th to June 5th. The temporary distribution of seats begins in June.
TS EAMCET: TS EAMCET information
The survey was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of Che. A total of 2,20,990 students applied for the exam, of which 2,03,168 students enrolled for the exam.
List of documents:
The following documents must be completed by candidates for review:
1.TS EAMCET rank card
2nd Hall Ticket from EAMCET
3. Original Aadhar card
4. Certificate of an intermediate pass
5. SSC or equivalent markers
6. Transfer Certificate
7. 6-10º standard certificate and intermediate certificate
8. Certificate of residence of a parent for ten years
9. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
10. Physically challenged / National Cadet Corps (NCC) / Army Staff (CAP) / Sports and Games / Minority Certificate (if applicable)
TS EAMCETConsulting: Important Dates
1. Consultation and review of documents:
2. Verification of documents: from
3. Election application form: from
Out of 1.36.305 engineering candidates, a total of 1.06.646 qualified. In agriculture, pharmacy and related groups of 66,858 candidates who emerged, a total of 60,651 passed.