Sabarimala Temple Opening Date, Accommodation Online Booking
Sabarimala Accommodation Online Booking
This page contains all the details regarding Sabarimala Accommodation online reservation as well as the booking of rooms. It is possible to know prices and availability for rooms as well as learn more about Sabarimala’s online booking. It is the Sabarimala Temple is the name of a temple complex in Sabarimala in the Periyar Tiger Reserve in the Perinad village, Pathanamthitta district in Kerala, India.
Room Tariff for 12 Hours: Sabarimala rooms reservations
Booking accommodation online The Kerala Police and Travancore Devaswom Board have launched a new portal on the internet for pilgrims. Users must sign up on the portal using an active mobile number Temple is addressed to take advantage of the booking online services.
|Cottage Name||Min No.of Persons/Room||Room Tariff For 12 Hrs||No.of Extra persons Permitted||Additional Person Cost/Room|
|Sree Matha(DH-7)||4||Rs. 650||15||Rs.100|
|Sree Manikandan(DH-3)||Rs. 1600||15||Rs.100|
|Chin mudra||3||Rs. 400||15||Rs.100|
Sabarimala Accommodation Online Booking: Tariff For 16 Hours:
|Cottage Name||Min No.of Persons/Room||Room Tariff For 12 Hrs||No.of Other People permitted||Additional Person Cost/Room|
|Sree Matha(DH-7)||4||Rs. 850||15||Rs.100|
|Sree Manikandan||4||Rs. 2200||15||Rs.100|
|Chin mudra||3||Rs. 600||15||Rs.100|
Sabarimala Accommodation Online Booking:
- You must pay the cost of the rent when you make a Sabarimala booking.
- When you book, make sure to select the check-in slot that is appropriate for your room.
- It is mandatory to have the same ID card that you were issued when you make your room reservation.
- Each additional person is charged the amount is Rs. 100 is charged per space.
- It is mandatory to submit an online booking report. It is essential to be able to reserve a room.
- When you book a room be sure to check the minimum and the maximum occupancy.
Please click here to make an online reservation for accommodation for Sabarimala Temple.
Sabarimala Temple Opening 2023 (Updated)
Sabarimala Temple is one of the well-known temples that is dedicated to God Ayyappa. The temple is situated on the highest point of the mountain Sabarimala situated at an altitude of 3000 feet within the Pathanamthitta district in Kerala. The Sabarimala opening date of the temple is blown.
The Sabarimala temple is known as unique in a variety of aspects. Sabarimala Temple is remarkable in many aspects. Sabarimala sacred temple’s name is accessible to all, regardless of creed, caste, and even religion.
Another temple is Vavarunda close to Sabarimala temple is dedicated to Vavar the Muslim close friend to God Ayyappa. In addition, it is regarded as the perfect example of harmony in religion.
The Sabarimala temple Sabarimala will be accessible only on certain holy days such as Mandalapooja Makaravilakku, Mandalapooja, and Chitra Vishnu. It will also be packed with worshippers.
The devotees are required to adhere to a fast of 41 days to cleanse their bodies and souls and then visit of Sabarimala temple. Sabarimala temple. This is why the devotees must strictly adhere to the 41 days of fasting and will visit the temple.
The fast continued throughout Mandala Kalam. Therefore, the devotees’ trip to Sabarimala temple during Mandala Kalam is huge. Sabarimala shrine throughout Mandala Kalam is enormous.
The fast is a long-term commitment with many rules that must be adhered to. In this case, it’s about abstaining from eating and abstaining from a variety of other activities.
- In the beginning, it is recommended to take a bath two times a day in cold water i.e. early in the morning and late tonight prior to the pooja.
- It is essential to eat vegetarian meals.
- Chastity must be observed very carefully.
- The need to meditate regularly is to cleanse their minds.
- It is also advised to avoid the entertainment industry, such as watching films or watching television. It is not recommended to engage in any form of entertainment that evokes sexual pleasure.
- Additionally, it is suggested that you walk barefoot while fasting.
- In particular, one wearing a dark gown from the time of the fast until the time of the visit.
Sabarimala Temple Opening Date:
- Opening dates and times are given below.
- Temple Darshan’s hours are 3:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- The temple is expected to reopen at 3:00 pm during the holy season and closes at 11:00 pm.
Neyyabhishekam Timings for Ayyappa:
To find out how to find out the Neyyabhishekam timetable of Sabarimala Ayyappa login on to the temple’s official website.
- It begins at 3:30 am and will end at 7 am.
- It started at 8:30 am and was completed by 11:00 am.
Sabarimala Temple opening date:
|Month||Sreekovil Opens for Pooja||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|January 2023||Makaravilakku Day||14/01/2023|
|January 2023||Guruthi Puja||19/01/2023|
|February 2023||Monthly Pooja – Kumbham||12/02/2023||17/02/2023|
|March 2023||Monthly Pooja – Meenam||14/03/2023||19/03/2023|
|April 2023||Pankuni Uthram & Arattu||05/04/2023|
|Monthly Pooja -Medam||11/04/2023||19/04/2023|
|May 2023||Monthly Pooja – Edavam||14/05/2023||19/05/2023|
|Deity Installation Day
|June 2023||Monthly Pooja – Mithunam||15/06/2023||20/06/2023|
|July 2023||Monthly Pooja – Karkkidakam||16/07/2023||21/07/2023|
|August 2023||Monthly Pooja – Chingam||16/08/2023||21/08/2023|
|September 2023||Monthly Pooja – Kanni||17/09/2023||22/09/2023|
|October 2023||Monthly Pooja – Thulam||17/10/2023||22/10/2023|
|November 2023||Sree Chithra Atta Thirunal||10/11/2023||11/11/2023|
|Mandala Pooja Maholsavam||16/11/2023||27/12/2023|
|December 2023||Mandala Pooja||27/12/2023||27/12/2023, 10 PM|
|Makaravilakku||30/12/2023, 5 PM|
|January 2024||Makaravilakku||14/1/2024||20/1/2024, 6 AM|
How to Reach
Go to Kottayam Railway Station. Taxi or State Transport bus to Pampa. It’s 93 miles, and takes 2 1/2 hours
Find the directions here.
Take a train to Chengannur Railway Station. You can take taxis or a State Transport bus to Pampa. 85 km, 2 1/2 hours
See directions here
From Pampa the distance is 6 km, which is 1 1/2 hours on the foot. Find the this map below.
Fly to Thiruvananthapuram (TRV) Airport. You can take a taxi or a buses to Pampa. 176 KM, 4 1/2 hrs
Follow the instructions here..
Fly to Kochi (COK) Airport. Transfer by taxi or take a bus until Pampa. 157 KM, 4 hrs
Find instructions here..
From Pampa the distance is 6 KMand 1 1/2 hours of trekking on feet. Find the maps below.
Kerala State Road Transport Corporation offers regular buses that go that run regularly to Pampa via Coimbatore, Palani and Tenkasi. Check out the details on this page.
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation also offers bus service to pilgrims. Go to learn more.
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation also provides bus services for pilgrims. Go this link.
Tags: sabarimala online booking,sabarimala online booking tamil,sabarimala online ticket booking,sabarimala ticket booking tamil,sabarimala online ticket booking 2022 tamil,sabarimala,sabarimala temple,sabarimala online ticket booking 2021,sabarimala darshan online booking 2022,how to book sabarimala online booking,sabarimala online ticket booking 2021 tamil,how to book sabarimala darshan tickets online 2022,sabarimala online ticket
- Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Full Details
- Thousand Pillar Temple In Warangal
- Bhadrakali Temple In Warangal
- Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Temple In Vemulawada
- Sri Mookambika Temple In Kollur
- Sri Durga Malleshwara Swamy Temple In Vijayawada
- Dwaraka Tirumala In West Godavari
- Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple In Jamalapuram
- Chintala Venkataramana Swamy Temple In Anantapur
- Vaitheeswaran Koil Temple In Tamil Nadu