Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Full Details
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja costs about Rs. 3092
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Timings:
Pooja timings for Day 1 8:15 am – 12:15 pm
Pooja timings for Day 2 are: 6 am to 8:15 am
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Tickets Online Booking:
You can purchase tickets on the Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple website. It is necessary to reserve your tickets in advance.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja days:
The Pooja is more powerful when performed in Sravana Massam, Karthika Masam as well as Margashira Masam. Pooja will be performed on specific dates such as Ekadasi and temple celebrations. Please take a look before you decide whether to perform Pooja.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Dress Code:
For males, The dress code for men is Dhoti for men, while the woman’s dress code will be Saree as well as Chudidar.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Procedure:
Day 1 Procedure:
- Get to Kukke via car or bus. check-in at the hotel.
- Take a trip to The Kumaradhara river. It’s about 2 kilometers far from the temple. Enjoy a dip in the river. It is possible to take auto-rickshaws along the river. Following that, males have put on Dhoti.
- Then, you’ll need to go to Aadi Subramanya Swamy Temple. It’s a five-minute walking distance from the principal temple. You must complete six pradakshinas to reach the temple’s main shrine.
- You can find the ticket counter in the main temple, located on the left. The counter opens at 9 am.
- You can get the token number as well as the actual ticket by presenting the receipt on the internet.
- Get tickets to Sarpa samskara Mantap in the opposite lane from Aadi The Subramanya Swamy Temple.
- When attending Sarpa Samskara Mantap, the male devotees are required to remove their shirts. The devotees are split into eight categories.
Sarpa Samskara Pooja:
- Eight priests will be performing Pooja for all eight groups.
- The pilgrims were allotted places at the holy pooja spot. The pooja spot will feature Snake Idol. Two snakes were constructed using the flour of wheat, some flowers along with a single towel.
- The priests will then arrive to will perform Pooja. Before starting the Pooja it is necessary to present the priest with the towel to wear.
- There are four Agni Gundams on four corners. Four priests will sing Homam.
- The priests allotted to the game will grab the wheat-flour snake wrapped in a cloth, then drop it into home Gundam.
- The first day of Pooja is dedicated to Dhana samskaras. It is a time to pay homage to the snake that your ancestors may have killed with no awareness.
- Then, the priest will throw another wheat-based flour snake elsewhere.
- Finalization of the initial day’s Pooja. It is not recommended to visit the main temple or do any other Pooja during that day.
- After you have returned to your room, soak in the bath and take a break and relax.
Day 1 Food Arrangements:
- Temple management will offer food to everyone who takes part in Pooja.
- Lunch will start at 1 pm and dinner will begin at 6 p.m.
- Dining halls are located next to the Sarpa Samskara Mantap.
Day 2 Procedure
- On the 2nd day of Pooja having a bath in the Kumaradhara River is unnecessary. It’s up to your preference.
- If you’re planning to swim it is necessary to get there by 5 am or shower in the hotel in which you’re staying and then put on a Dhoti after showering.
- You must be in Sarpa Samskara Mantap by 6 am. The Pooja lasts for two hours.
- This Pooja will be held in the same spot at the same time by the Priest.
- Temple devotees draw a snake from rangolis with six flours of wheat.
- It is necessary to do three pradakshinas to the snake god before handing over each pita back to your priest. The Pooja comes to an end after doing this.
- Then, you can receive blessings from the revered priest. Older devotees must perform the namaskar for Homa Gundam.
- Before leaving the hall you need to receive the blessings of 11 Brahmachari bachelors seated in a row.
- Then, you need to do pradakshinas on the outside of the Mantap.
- Then, you can enjoy breakfast.
- After noon, Nagapratista has done. It is necessary to arrive at least a couple of minutes earlier to finish Sankalp on the main shrine.
- When you’ve completed the Sankalpa after which you can visit Nagapartista Mantap.
- Pooja performed. After the prasadam was served. It includes dhoop sticks coconut and Prasadam.
- It is recommended to eat this prasadam throughout the next 12 hours after showering and before breakfast.
- It’s helpful if you didn’t have any non-veg food, garlic, and onions for the 12 days.
Do’s and Don’ts For Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja:
- The Head bath is mandatory before going to the temple.
- It will help to avoid seeing your Vishnu Temple on the same date as Pooja.
- It is not recommended to perform the ashtanga namaskar here.
- Women shouldn’t perform during the menstrual cycle, during pregnancy, or close to menstrual cycle dates.
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Food Habits:
- It is recommended to make sweets using coconuts. And you must do this before eating any other food.
- If you are looking for outside food, first you need a piece of coconut before you consume outside food.
- For 12 days, you should eat this prasadam immediately after having a shower and eating breakfast.
Accommodation Online Booking is made at https://tripnetra.com/.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samsakara Pooja Benefits:
- You’ll be relieved of Naga Dosha.
- It’s beneficial to grow your career.
- Marriage delay
- I’m going to relieve myself of the issue of infertility.
Subramanya Swamy Temple:
Kukke Subramanya Swamy
- Direct buses are accessible from Banglore. The buses will depart at 11 pm and will reach Kukke Hill by the early morning hours. It is located 335 kilometers from Bangalore.
Buses can also be accessed from Mangalore. Mangalore is located 183 kilometers away.
kukke Subramanya online donation :
Kukke Subramanya payment online, go to the temple’s official website to donate. The minimum amount you can make for online donations amounts to Rs.60 for the Kukke Subramanya payment made online.
Tags: sarpa samskara pooja in kukke subramanya,kukke subramanya temple,kukke subramanya temple pooja details,sarpa samskara pooja,kukke subramanya,kukke subramanya sarpa samskara pooja,kukke subramanya sarpa samskara pooja dates,kukke subramanya temple sarpa samskara pooja,sarpa samskara,kukke subramanya sarpa samskara,sarpa samskara pooja details,kukke subramanya swamy temple,ashlesha bali pooja in kukke subramanya,kukke subramanya temple history
- Thousand Pillar Temple In Warangal
- Bhadrakali Temple In Warangal
- Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Temple In Vemulawada
- Sri Mookambika Temple In Kollur
- Sri Durga Malleshwara Swamy Temple In Vijayawada
- Dwaraka Tirumala In West Godavari
- Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple In Jamalapuram
- Chintala Venkataramana Swamy Temple In Anantapur
- Vaitheeswaran Koil Temple In Tamil Nadu
- Surya Narayana Temple In Ananthapur